Mai looked upset that a person of Haru's current age made her feel stupid. 

Ruru : I guess that he's always been a nerd. 

Y/N : He's always been like that. He's the reason I didn't fail I our earlier years of school. 

Y/N then got closer to Haruhiko. Haruhiko looked up to him on to see Y/N bring a fist to his head. He flinched but on felt the fist gently rubbing in his head. 

Y/N : Just because you know something at a younger age that she doesn't mean that you are allowed to act like a jerk maybe they just haven't taught her yet. Now apologize. 

Haruhiko : *Sighs* Fine. Mai I'm sorry. *Looks to Y/N* Happy?

Y/N : I'm not the one you should be asking.

Mai : You are forgiven. 

Mai smiled at Haruhiko and then Y/N. Everyone else was surprised that Y/N took a very parental approach to the situation. 

Reina : Who knew that Y/N would have the makings of a great father. 

Y/N : You get a blueprint of what not to do after having a shitty dad. *Deep breath* Ms. Himeno what do you suggest that we do? 

Ms. Himeno : Well since you have class with him ensure that he goes throughout the day like normal. And I want you to keep an eye on him. Once the day is over we'll head to his house to investigate. 

Y/N : Alright c'mon Haru. *Holds out hand* 

Haruhiko took his hand only to be flung into the air and land on Y/N's shoulders. 

Y/N : We'll see you ladies later. *Walks through door and Haru waves goodbye* Now stay close to me, you are very adorable so they girls will try to kidnap you. 

They approached the class and stepped inside and confused the hell out of everyone. 

Shosuke : Uh Y/N you have a kid on your shoulders. 

Y/N : *Sarcastically* Really I hadn't noticed. *Nudges Haru* Intro duce yourself. 

Haruhiko : My name is Haruhiko Ichijo I have been turned into a child and have been notified that I attend this high school. Y/N could you please hand me some chalk? 

Y/N complied and Haru wrote his name on the blackboard once he was finished He pat Y/N's head twice and Y/N placed him on the floor and began to fix his uniform and his hair. 

Girls : They are so cute1!! 

Y/N : Oh boy. 

Throughout the day Y/N and Haru were swarmed by the girls and could barely get any breathing room. 

Timeskip brought to you by chibi young Haruhiko pulling chibi Y/N towards the playground. 

After the day of school the team headed back to Haru's house and began to look around. 

Koito : I'm not sensing anything. Y/N, you getting anything? 

Y/N : No I'm not getting anything. All the phantoms in the area are familiars. 

Ruru : Maybe its one that comes out at night. 

Reina : Which means that he shouldn't be left alone. Luckily Y/N is already here to stay with him. And he's more than capable of watching him.

Haruhiko : Its okay I'm used to being alone. 

Y/N had a sad look on his face when Haruhiko said that. 

Y/N : Okay Mai need you to come with me. 

Mai : Why? 

Y/N : I need your help to do some shopping for our new child?