Chapter 6

3rd Person POV 

Kurumi was making her way to school while holding Albrecht. As she did do, she pondered upon the possibility of her new older friends to ask for her aid.  

Kurumi : I might have to help those guys out again, but I'm scared I dont know if I can do it. *Stops at crosswalk* I dont feel like going to school today.  Though I like art class a lot, and I promised my friends that I would bring my cute stickers and decide which ones to trade. That part makes me want to go but, not enough.

She then thought back to the fight she participated in last chapter. She specifically focused on Mai telling her that they would be depending on her net time. She came back to reality and started talking to Albrecht.

Kurumi : Albrecht what should I do? I dont know if I can help those amazing people again. Maybe I got lucky before. 

Kurumi then decided that when crossing the street she would stay within the white lines and if she did she would not fail the next time she would be asked to help. Once the crosswalk sign turned green she began her mini adventure of bunny hops across the street. 

Not to far ahead of her Y/N, Haruhiko and Ruru were also making their way to school. However Haruhiko seemed to resemble A runner after a long sprint as he was taking steps while very winded. 

Ruru : Look at you. You're such a grandpa. Maybe that's why Koito always leaves you in the dust.

Y/N : *Looks at upcoming street* Hi Kurumi, *Smiles and waves* 

His actions seemed to catch her off guard as she took a step back and seemed to misstep in a puddle. She soon started falling backwards but was caught by Haruhiko. Suddenly after making contact a surge of energy emanated from the both of them. After a few seconds Kurumi started to fall into the shallow puddle confusing them all. Then instantaneously a hole opened beneath their feet.  As they were falling in Y/N grabbed Haru's hand and latched his feet on the rings of the hole while upside down. 

However Haruhiko's grip started to slip and down went Kurumi. And as did his grip so did Y/N as he let go of his friend. Y/N seemed safe until the hole widened up more which also sent him plummeting. Ruru was also freaking out about falling until Y/N reminded her of something. 

Y/N : You can fly dumbass!!!

Ruru : Oh yeah. 

The three of them fell through the sky before Y/N saw them coming in contact with what seemed to be surface.

Y/N : Gotta break our falls or we break our bones.

Y/N looked around the surface and saw a tree. Seeing that tree gave him an idea. He teleported to the tree and swung off its extended branch. He positioned himself below Kurumi to catch her. Luckily she bounced off a huge mushroom which slowed her down allowing Y/N to catch her with ease.

Y/N : You okay Kurumi. 

Kurumi : *Nods* Yes, I'm ok. 

Y/N put her down and they were looking at their surroundings until the silence was broken by Haruhiko's screaming. 

Kurumi : Is he going to be okay? 

Y/N : Probably not. 

Y/N summoned his bow and shot an explosive arrow near Haru. Once the arrow was within close proximity it detonated and sent him flying into another giant mushroom which the bounced off of and landed face first on the ground. Ruru quickly rushed to his aid.

Ruru : Haruhiko are you okay? 

Haruhiko : Am I alive? 

Ruru : Yeah but I looks like we wound up somewhere bizarre and I dont know where we are.