Chapter 8

Hola Garden. Sorry I took so long to update. Life has just been, an ass. However I want to continue this book since I said I would and wanted to put a book about this anime on here. With that said enjoy the chapter. 

Y/N sat in class in their new summer uniforms as the teacher continued on with his lesson. As per usual Haruhiko was reading, which caught the attention of Shosuke. 

Shosuke : What's with the book? 

Haruhiko : There's a new skill that I am trying to learn. It's called Abramelin's finger. 

Y/N dismissed the short conversation to wipe his face of sweat. He looked around the class to see that everyone else was sweating, Even with the windows open the teacher had to loosen his tie. A voice rang through the halls and then erupted into the room, which turned out to be Ruru. 

Ruru : Y/N, Haruhiko look outside there's a hot spring! A hot hot spring! 

Looking outside there was truth to what she said. As the area they looked at resembled that of a hot spring. With monkeys inside, which were most likely phantoms. 

Y/N : How did we miss that? 

Reina : What do you think caused this too happen?

Y/N : Probably big boy over there. 

A monkey phantom different from the rest sat at the edge of the spring. It was huge in comparison to the others. 

Reina : I wonder if he dug it up.

Koito : Unlikely, the monkeys and the hot spring itself are phantoms.

Chatter came from the students considering jumping in. Shosuke skipped the banter and stripped down to his underwear and dived through the window. Y/N, Koito, Haru and Reina watched as he pleased. As he approached the water the giant monkey got up and spanked Shosuke away from the water which in turn yeeted his into the sky. They group watched but Y/N was on the floor in tears.

Haruhiko : Go catch him.

Y/N : *Gets up but still laughs and teleports to sky*.

Haruhiko : He asked for it. 

Reina : Cant you seal him away?

Haruhiko : I have to draw the entire phantom to seal him. And with him submerged in the murky water I cant do that. 

Ruru was about to say something but was interrupted by girlish screaming. Soon after Y/N teleported behind the group and so was the girlish screaming. The looked to see that Shosuke had a tight grip on Y/N as he held him bridal style with a blank expression. 

Y/N : You can let go Shosuke. 

Shosuke : Can I stay until my legs stop wobbling?

Y/N : It wasn't that bad. 

Shosuke : Some of us are not used to freefalling on a daily basis!

Y/N : *Sighs* You have 5 minutes. Any longer and I'm dropping you. 

Ruru : Anyway. *Pushes Haru's face with foot* How can you be so useless?

Y/ N : What are we talking about?

Koito : Sealing the phantom. 

Haruhiko : And what about you Reina? 

Reina : Not at the moment, it has to be weakened first.

Koito : Y/N can't you hit it with a few arrows Y/N? 

Y/N : Cant. Problem 1,The steam will make my hands slippery and may cause me to make a mistake. Problem, 2 I can't see because of the steam and I cant be to close because he'll just avoid it. And those two problems pose a bigger problem. Because I could hit someone or cause collateral damage to the school.