Chapter 9

Hola Garden. I'm here with another chapter. Although I will be skipping 2 of the episodes. The one where the group takes place in a play and the episode where Ruru grows to human size. I wasn't really feeling those episode and didn't see much opportunity to write Y/N in so I just wanted to jump past that. Sorry if you wanted to see those episodes, but they would have been boring as hell. But that aside I hope you enjoy the chapter. 

The group ate at a restaurant, enjoying their day off and having fun. 

Reina : That was quite the meal.

Y/N : You always seem to have room to put it down. Other girls would kill for that. 

Reina : I'm sorry. 

Koito : Dont apologize. This is your reward after all, for all the hard work that you've done. 

The children in the restaurant broke their concentration as they were making noise and forcing the parents into action.

Ruru : Those parents really have it rough don't they. Were you all that rowdy when you were little kids? 

Kurumi : I was picky eater.

Reina : My parents were too strict for that. 

Koito : Cant remember. 

Mai : Dont remember either. 

Ruru : Y/N?

Y/N : Quiet for the most part.  With the ocasional outburst of energy and getting into fights at school. Normal kid stuff.

Haruhiko stayed quiet while they all talked about their childhood. After they were done eating the separated and went home. Y/N went to sleep and Haruhiko worked on the device that Ruru had picked up from the Alayashiki labs. He needed something to continue working but stumbled upon a box containing things from his past. He found a paper which detailed the events the events of day. Its purpose is was for an assignment. He read it and then ended his day. 

Mini Timeskip

Y/N woke up and began preparing fro school. While getting ready he heard voice of a child but he brushed it off as the neighbors children. He finished getting ready and headed for the door. 

Y/N : Haruhiko, c'mon we're gonna be late. 

As he opened the door a tiny child speeded his way out the door. Y/N was understandably confused but upon further inspection noticed that the child was Haruhiko. 

Y/N : What the hell. No that cant be right. 

Y/N locked the door and ran after him. He called out to Haruhiko but he didn't stop. After continuous chasing Y/N noticed that they were almost at the school but Haruhiko ran towards the lower division of the school. 

Y/N : Why would he be going that way? We're in high school. 

Looking ahead he lost Haruhiko but had an idea of where to look for him. 

Haruhiko on the other ran to Class 1-A but was surprised to see that he didn't recognize any of the students and nor did they he. But seeing as he didn't belong he just left the class and sat in front of the steps. Kurumi who was walking to the school saw little Haru but didn't recognize him. But she struck conversation with him on his situation. 

Kurumi : So you went to class but didn't recognize anyone?

Haruhiko : And no one seemed to know me either. 

Kurumi : Well let's go to the teacher and see if they can help. What's your name anyway?

Haruhiko : Haruhiko Ichijo.