Kurumi recognized the name but seemed to not piece it together. Nonetheless they went to the teachers office. They spoke to the teacher, but unsurprisingly the teacher couldn't find Haru in the schools register. 

Kurumi : Are you sure your name is Haruhiko Ichijo. 

Haruhiko : Yeah I'm sure.

Y/N who ran through the school looked in all the classes was about to give up. Until he thought  like a kid. 

Y/N : If I were a kid and didn't know where to go where I be? *Slightly taps fist into palm* Teachers office. 

He teleported as fast as he could and finally found his location and went inside he saw Haruhiko with Kurumi. 

Y/N : Oh thank God. 

Kurumi : Y/N do you know this boy? He keeps saying that his name is Haruhiko Ichijo.

Y/N : *Deadpan face* She cant be this oblivious. Seriously, Kurumi that is Haruhiko. Look at his sketchbook.

As she did that Y/N spoke to him. 

Y/N : Haruhiko do you remember that girl over there? *Points to Kurumi* 

Haruhiko : *Looks at Kurumi* No I dont. Sorry.

Y/N : Okay,what about me? 

Haruhiko looked intently at his face but seemed to be lost.

Haruhiko : No...I'm sorry you do look like an old friend of mine but he moved away. I wonder how he's doing. 

Y/N : I'm sure he's doing fine. Now do you mind coming with me? I know where we're supposed to be and I know someone who might be able to help us. 

Y/N extended his hand toward Haruhiko who reluctantly took it. Y/N smiled and hoisted him above his head and onto his shoulder. 

Y/N : You comfy up there? 

Haruhiko : Yeah. 

Mini Timeskip

Y/N followed by Kurumi made it to the upper division of the school and to the clubroom where the rest of his team met up with him.

Y/N : So what's the verdict? 

Ms. Himeno : Well he does bear a striking resemblance to him when he was in elementary school.

Y/N : That's already been established, the other thing is that he doesn't remember any of us. 

Reina : He doesn't? 

Y/N : Not at all. Look. *Stoops close to Haru* Haru do you remember any of these girls? 

Haruhiko looked at them all only to shake his head in response. The girls then tried to get him to remember things which inadvertently made a little stressed him out before Mai broke him out of his trance. 

Mai : Look its okay, well figure this out together as soon as we can. 

Y/N : *Teleports in front of Haruhiko* Yeah we'll take good care of you. 

Haruhiko : You both need to stop treating me like a child. 

Y/N : You're like 3 feet tall and you belong in elementary school technically.

Mai : Any who, so you've been like this since you woke up right? 

Haruhiko  : It better than waking up as a monstrous insect.

Mai : Huh?

Haruhiko : *Looks confused* You're in high school and you still haven't read that  book yet.