Dean shook his head  "you actually don't. you sleep in. You love sleep more than anything"

Me "Dean, just because we are in a relationship we don't always do the exact same thing at the exact same thing. Remember when you went off and snuffed that vampire nest?"

Dean"have you been snuffing vamps' nests?"

I shook my head "no, i- "

Then i gestured to his computer "What is that ? what are you doing?"

Dean "a case. Sam and i are gonna check it out tomorrow or so"

He stood up and walked to me. 

Me "want me to join?"

Dean put his hands on my cheeks "i want you to get some sleep baby, maybe with me"

I rolled my eyes and nodded "okay. i'm gonna grab something to drink"

Dean nodded and kissed me "okay"

Then he walked away. 

At the parking lot. 

I pulled over and saw Charlie standing there smiling at me

Then i got out of the car and hugged her "hey, nerd"

Charlie "hey, princess of hell"

Me "It's good to see you"

Charlie nodded "same. But why here? i could have come to the Death Star. "

I shook my head "no, no, this is, uh....this is better. we're not gonna be working at the bunker this time.."

Charlie nodded "what is this about again? you were kind of vague"

Me "okay, Dean is not getting any better. We need to get that Mark off of him before it's gonna eat him up"

Charlie nodded "I get it, but what are we gonna do about it?"

Me "i got ahold of a Codex which is a collection of supernatural code-breaking tools and it should help crack the Book of the Damned. "

Charlie "that would be awesome if the book, you know, actually existed. "