epilogue

beep..beep..beep...

beep...beep...beep...

i open my eyes with the sounds of machine , the white & blue colors were surrounding me.i wasn't hard to get that i am in an hospital.

but who brought me here..

maybe ethan found me or anyone from the pack found me.

i tried to remember what happened last night when the accident took place but nothing comes to my mind.

"finally you are awake" , says the nurse putting some medicine on the table & adjusting my bed.

"you okay", she asked  & i nodded.

"i will inform the doctor now till then you take these medicine " she handed me couple of medicine & left the room in order to inform the doctor.

in the meanwhile i looked here & there to find something but nothing , i couldn't find my any belonging maybe ethan has it or martha . 

the door once was opened by the doctor & behind the same nurse was following him.

"good morning annie , how are you feeling today ?" the doctor who looks like in his early 50s asked me .

"i am having an headache & a little bit pain in my legs" , i informed him.

he wrote something on his pad before saying..

"i will take that as normal since you were sleeping for a long time actually ."

the moment those word left his mouth i was shocked  , how long i was in this state.

"but your boyfriend was here sleeping on the couch every night while you were recovering from this...the accident must have an impact on him also."the doctor informed me.

i should have already guessed that Ethan loves me a lot & i know when it comes to there mate werewolf always care for them.

"do you know were he is right now ", i asked .

i really wanted to see him , touch him & kiss him. i didn't wanted to lose other minute without him.

"i will send him in" ...the doctor was unable to finish want he was saying when someone walked in.

"well annie he is here already."

i smiled knowing that ethan was here but when i followed the gaze towards the door...

time stopped..

no this can't be...

tell me i am dreaming ....

or this a lie...

what the hell is happening....

.

.

.

.

fear consume me when i saw the person who ruined my life in a single night...

"archer" , i whispered.

he slowly started to walk in my direction when i get out off my bed & grabbed his shirt.

"this can't be happening ...where is ethan?" , i shouted at him & he gave me a confused look.

"princess what are you talking about ...ethan who?" i know he was acting in order to fool me.

"don't act in front of me ...tell me where the fuck is ethan?, i again shout at him without any fear because i was sacred for ethan.

i throw the vase , the bottle & everything that comes into my eyesight. i no longer cared that in front of me was archer who killed my innocent people in order become powerful in the mafia world.

"stop it" , suddenly comes the angered voice of archer. 

he once again walked in front of me & reached for my hand but i flinch back because i know his intention for long time now.My all attempts went in vein , when he suddenly locked my both hands above my head & my back was collided with the wall.

"remember princess we where in the car & you suddenly decided to perform a stunt" , i gulped hard when his dangerously  low voice described the incident.

"after that when you were blacked out for 1 year approx & i was there prying that you will get up..so who the fuck is ethan kitten?" , he nearly screamed at me when he finished with his story.

no..no this can't be true...he is clearly lying to me.

"no you fucker ...i know you are lying to me."

"how dare you to call me...

"sir i think she have some mental or psychological ...i mean to say is that due to the accident she might have some type of illusion or dream which she is confusing with reality." the doctor said between the tension & ethan let go my hand .

he nodded before saying , "maybe you are right doctor she might have some illusion or dream "...he said while placing me back on the bed. 

"no i am not having any type of mental diseases doctor" ...i know you all are paid by this piece of shit for lying to me.

"please clam down ma'am ", the nurse tried to put me back to sleep but i slapped her hand back.

"and for you i know........it was neither a dream .....nor a illusion ..i know ethan was there & he is going to save me from this hell which is created by you", i looked directly into his eyes & he smirked at me.

"sleep for a while princess we have lot to catch up " with that the nurse drugged me & i go back to sleep.

........................................................................................................................

hey!! guys....don't be a silent reader & don't forget to like, comment & share. 

itsannie1999

signing out...