revealed

i can't believe that i had another nightmare in the last two days , i woke up in the morning when the sun was blazing ...i saw ethan beside me sleeping peacefully.

i looked down & his arm was wrapped around my waist ...my cheeks become more red when i saw he was not wearing a shirt ....oh my god!! he looked like a Greek god . I tried to get off from his hold but his grip tightened around me.

he slowly open his eyes and looked down at me.

"good morning babygirl." he said in a sleepy voice.

"aa...good...morning."i replied . 

god please wear a shirt or let me go, its not that i don't like him in this way but i am way more than embarrass & i don't want ethan to see that.

"ethan "i gesture down.

"what?" he said but i can sense some tease in his tone.

"your hand"

"what about it" 

don't act so innocent since you are not.

and i am losing my patience.

"can you let me go?" i give up.

"nope"he said. 

"why"i asked

he suddenly turn me around ..my back faced his chest ...his hold on me become more tighter ..our body collide with each other, i can feel his body touching me & i can feel his breath on me.

he then whisper into my ear ,"because its time for truth babygirl."

the moment his mouth left these word i can feel my breath hitched and i gulp. 

"and you think this is the best position to ask a question like that." i speak slowly in a low tone.

He laughed & let me go.

i didn't waste my time to jump out from the bed & running towards the washroom. i closed the door & ethan chuckled.i hooped into the shower and did the usual thing.

when i came back ethan was nowhere , i guess he just leave because he got a work to do which is more important than me and frankly speaking i think i am not ready to answer ethan's question yet.but i have to say something to him because i don't wanna keep ethan in dark.

i slowly made my way towards downstairs hoping that i can avoid ethan for day maybe...but who i am kidding he owns this mansion.

when i reached the last steps of the staircase i heard people yelling at each other ...i rushed and take a few steps back & started to listen there conversation.

because after all i wanted to know what is happening here.

"my pack will not help you...am i clear."

i can recognized that is ethan's voice. he seems very angry ...i wonder what make him so angry.

"alpha ethan you have no choice"the other man said.  

i took one step closer & i saw jason and xevier standing next to the sofa where ethan was sitting wearing a black tux.

suddenly ethan woke up from his position and walked towards the guy.

"i have no choice ...do i need to remind you who is the boss around here" he growled like some animal.

i looked at the guy , he looked scared maybe he is prying for life.

"i guess you the little guest that ethan brought in his home like the other day."the other guy saw me and smirked , i can feel the disgust in his mouth.

all the eyes in the room turns towards me & i started to feel scared.

at last i make an eye contact with ethan & i can see mixed emotions in there but i was able to sense only one emotion that was ....anger.

"annie go to your room." ethan said and flinched.

"no don't go annie come join us after all we are going to be a part of one big family."the other guy said.

"shut up "ethan shout at him & looked at me once again.

"i already told you babygirl ...go to your room."

i finally open my mouth to say something but like always i struggle while i speak.

"w...what is...h..happening?"i asked.

ethan make his way towards me & put his hands on my shoulder bringing me closer to him.

"babygirl now is not the time ...i said go to your room"he tried relay hard to control hid anger.

"b..but 

"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM." he screamed at me & instead of running to my room i ran i opposite direction where the gate was.

why all this happening again i asked myself ...at the same time i saw ethan running behind me along with him jason and xevier also followed me .

god please help me again

please atleast do some miracle...i saw myslef running in the forest.

when suddenly out of nowhere a wolf jumped in front of me and started at me.

i feel on the ground & screamed with all the power i had in me.

"w..wolf.."i am shocked where did he came from in like 2 seconds.

"annie.."suddenly i saw jason & xevier coming near me ..no..no he will hurt them.

"no don't come here he will hurt you..guys step back."i yelled.

"no he will not annie" jason said & xevier nod.

"what ..why.."i looked between them .

The wolf growled and shifted back 

"because it is me babygirl " into ethan.

i stared at him for a minute try to understand what happened & other 506 questions comes to my mind at the same time...

when darkness consumed me.

......................................................................

hey guys!! i know that i am slow updater but please show some love towards the story by likes❤ and comments🙏.

it will mean so much to me.

so, you guys want me tell anything?

or,

want to me answer anything?

its annie1999.

and one more thing my name is not annie but you can call me annie.