saved

Martha^^^

what the hell!! i told myself while looking around my surroundings .

i wake up in the morning thinking of two possible outcomes , first, in the private jet of archer & second or the disgusting one wild animals eating over me. But what i am witnessing is the third one i am in the master's bedroom of someones house.

how can you be so sure annie that it is a master's bedroom maybe its an ordinary room.so i am now assuming what's there master's bedroom looks like.

"you stupid annie ....what on the earth you are thinking about...the first question you should ask yourself is "where am i?"

I am in my last night cloths so nothing bad happened , but the question is now "who saved me? ". i spoke to me.

"Ethan , someone said behind me."

"AAAAA.... i shout."

"sorry dear did i scare you , she asked in a concerning voice ."

"no...no you didn't its just you come all of a sudden, i told her."

"yaa!! the door was opened .so i thought to check on you , she informed me."

"oh!!."

she is a pretty lady maybe the owner of this house. i can bet that she were way more beautiful than she is now. what are you doing annie ask her , ' how you ended up here & which place is this? 

"can i ask you something Mrs.

Mrs. Patterson  , but you can call me martha."

Mrs. Patterson, i didn't now any rich person named Mr. & Mrs. Patterson living in our town . so i am assuming i am not in my town anymore.

"okay!! can you tell me , where am i  , i asked."

"oh!! that's easy you are in my house , she replied with a smile."

That i know, maybe i have to insist her so that she could tell me where am i. 

"martha ...

"now can i ask you something ..

"annie , i told her ."

"such a lovely name just like you . you are beautiful."

"thanks martha."

"yeah!! my question how you ended up in the forest ? , she asked in serious tone."

But i can't tell her about archer & all those incidents .so i keep my mouth shut & look down .so, that she don't ask further.

"its okay if you don't want to tell , she gave me a sympathetic smile which i return."

"so martha what happened when you guys found me ?"

"oh dear , i don't know my son found you in the forest & told me to come over in the morning to take care of you , she informed me."

"your son , i asked."

"yeah my son."

"thanks for the help martha but i think i should ...go...now , i told her."

"NO!! , she shouted ."

"wait !! what happened ?? , i asked."

as much as she is a lovely lady i am not understanding her behavior right now.

"no you can't go, she stated."

"why? , i asked raising my eyebrow."

"because there is my anniversary party and i wanted you to attained it."