Good girl

rebecca{becca}^^^

"i can't believe it ...what the hell is this Archer?"

"i have told you its a surprise".

...................................

my mom always told me to be kind towards each and everyone even if they not treat you right and i always ask her why ?i asked her so many times "why can't we just treat them like they treat us?"

she simply smile towards me and say that ...."then there will be no difference between them and you & remember God always help good people...but sometimes God take time."

on that day i promise my mom ..."i will never mistreat or bully anyone."

so, when my step father and brother started to treat me wrong ,i always thought that someday someone help me.

........................................

"where the hell did you find them?"

that's right archer had my step father and brother tied around a chair and severely beaten to death.

"are they....they....are...i...mean ..alive??" ...i started to sutter ...i am no longer able to speak .

i am silently   praying in my mind archer to say 'yes' because i know if the people downstairs or police find out about this archer will be in a big trouble .

'no', archer spoke out without any emotion.

my world turn upside down ....no...no...no this is not happening it supposed to be a perfect day.

"do you have any idea what you have done ?..what if police find about this....

i was unable to complete my sentence when he chuckled.

what's so funny archer?

the police....are you real for now , he started laughing .

what the fuck are you talking about , i am started to lose my temper.

go ahead call them princess , he challenged me.

princess let me tell you something...i had all these plan long ago because  we will be living for London exactly in 1 hour.

you can't get away with a crime , i shouted losing all my presence.

which one? .....he asked.

what which one?

oh! so you thought that this was the first time i killed someone?

what do you mean by that archer?

didn't you figure it out till now....i thought you were intelligent princess but i was so wrong.so,let me enlighten you.

i am a fucking mafia leader now because of these two bastards i was having some problem lately.  

what...was....the problem? , i asked.

they were the only one who got away from me...& i was feeling like a loser....the whole mafia world was making fun of me that i was not able to kill two pathetic people ....so now you know why i done this this princ...

don't call me that...with your disgusting mouth ...what you meant to say that ...i will live a "happily ever after" life with you in London after knowing what you have done to my family.  

"what family princess ....you tell me...what family ...these two ..for these two motherfuckers you dared to talk to me like that."

"yes, because what you have done is wrong...now let me tell you something ...this thing between us is over...because i am going to tell the police what you have done...."

oh!! really okay...so..now go home princess pack you bags ...i will pick you for airport in 15-20 minutes ,  he simply told me but i can see he is trying to control his anger.

"are you mad....i told you is over between us & i don't want to see you face again."

"no..annie you only wanted to end things between us not me...so be a good girl for me and follow my words from now on...

i tried to say something , but what he said next was enough to shut my mouth up .

and if you don't  i will kill Rebecca.

...................................................................

hey guys!! don't be a silent reader ....please click on the star...if you guys are liking my story so far.

itsannie1999

signing off....