mine

ethan's pov

my wolf is becoming more and more angry day by day because he wanted to be with her.

my mate is no one but annie...but my baby didn't get that.

i know the expression on her face hurt by my words...i didn't told her about so my other things but it was not possible for me to tell her the truth..because it will hurt her.when i found her in the forest the only word escape my mouth was "mate".

but the second i saw her in that condition i mind-link both of my betas to come in the forest...since i was alone at that time i looked at her carefully i wanted to take her so badly but some how i stop myself from doing that.

"if you can not mark her ..can i ?" my wolf roman growl in my mind.

 "shut up , i growl back."

"why she is beautiful don't you like her she is your mate after all."

i know that he was trying to manipulate me some how because we waited for around 150 years to find our mate and she is finally here sleeping in my lap ...i gently stroke her hair...but how she end up her in the forest because i don't smell any rouges on her.

"maybe something bad happened to her, roman suggested."

"hmmm...i guess you are right but that is a story of other day."

"yaa..today we are going to mark her, he growled again."

"NO, i shout at him."

suddenly i spot jason and xevier running towards me in there wolf from there wolf is also strong but smaller than mine.

"what happened alpha ? jason asked"

"yaa it sounded like something serious..oh...wow..

xevier looked in the direction of annie.  

i growled at the same time as roman.

"mine."

"what" they said in the unison i can see mixed expression on there face.

i raised my eyebrow at them and they suddenly make an excuse.

"nothing alpha i am glad we found...i mean you found our future luna , jason said while smiling at me."

"but are you sure she wanted to...xevier started 

but i interrupted him ...she will become our luna ...got it , i seethed in anger.

"sorry alpha !! ofcourse , xevier said."

time passed after that we got annie back to the mansion and told her everything escaping only the werewolf part but she was intelligent enough to figure all the things out.

as the day were passing me and my wolf find it very hard to stay away from her but somehow we managed with the help of clod shower and long runs in the forest. 

right now i am training my pack because the case of rouges coming into our territory become frequent ...but there is nothing that my pack can not manage or i cannot manage.

"50 more laps around the territory , i command them."

xevier said that i was going rough on them with all this extra training but it was needed since i wanted to protect all of my pack members.

"nah!! you are just doing this because you wanted to protect her , roman mocked me." 

"not now , i warned him."

"okay ...but let's go back ...you know i was enjoying sleeping with her."

"shut up before...

"before what..?"

"i give up , i said while raising my hands my hands in the air."

while my wolf was giving me a description about my mate's beautiful features lucy make her way towards me ...by sensing her presence i blocked that asshole wolf out of my mind.

"good morning alpha , she said while taking a sit near me."

"something wrong? i asked."

"nothing alpha...apart form jason being angry with annie."she whispered last part in her mouth but i listen her. 

"i guess i need to talk to jason , i looked straight where my pack members was training."

"no..no..you don't need to do that alpha i will talk to him , i pleaded while looking scared for jason."

"okay ...but you need to make him understand that annie was not responsible for that day, i tried to be clam but i was furious."

"i know...anyway i was here for to get your permission , she said while smiling brightly at me."

"what permission?"

"i wanted to make annie my maid of honor , she said it in one go."

"wao..so why you are asking me about this , i raised my eyebrow at her."

"means you approved , she asked while jumping out of her seat."

"why wouldn't i ?"i also stand up.

"okay so we are going for shopping three days straight...bye bye alpha."

she tried to walk away as soon as possible but it caught my attention ..

"what? , i shout "

"please don't be like that its my wedding ..

"three days"...i make my way towards her.

"yaa.. your mother went for five days since there are so many things to do...."

"lucy , i warned."

"please ..please" she make her best puppy dog eyes.

i was knowing she was going to play her ultimate card any minute now.

"you once said that i was like your little sister ...so can't you do that for me, she pout at the end of her line."

and here it is her ultimate sister card.

i know there is no point to argue any further so..

"you can go.., i sigh in defeat."

"yeah...thank you..thank you ..thank you , she was jumping back and forth like a little kid."

"but ..she stopped jumping.

"huh now what?"

"xevier will go with you guys, i order her."

"why?"

"because i didn't tell her the whole truth."

"that she is in danger."

"yup."

i looked towards the sky not wanted to talk about it and lucy left .

"i will save you babygirl."

"we will save you " roman said.

...........................................................................

hey guys!! i am back ..i know ..i never left though but i was having my exam last week and i wanted to upload this chapter very bad.

so here it is ..

so what you guys are waiting for go ahead and like , comment and share.

itsannie1999

signing off