12 ~ The Sensual Sound of Swords

Start from the beginning

I tried to get away from him by forcing my arm backwards and succeed but his hands were very fast to pull the turban from my head leaving my long hair open and visible to everyone. I shied a little but then remembered that I was in the middle of the fight.

He was looking at me with glistening eyes from up to down before saying "If I lose today, that will be because of your Beauty, not your talents" (Agar Aaj ham haare to dosh aapki khoobsurti ka Hoga talwar ka Nahi)

I looked around as there were a few people and attendees watching the show which he noticed too as he Roared "PRIVACY" 

I twisted my long hair back which always messes with me to concentrate on the battle. I ran towards him lifting my sword in the air and with furious eyes and anger attacked him again. 

One after the other dominating the fight, I was trying to pierce him in pieces that he was defending quite well. My heart was racing and my breath going fast with the high torture exercise. I was moving forward step by step with the attacks on him and he was moving backwards defending my attacks with the chiselling sword sounds.

I tried a lot but couldn't take him down. My heart was beating madly along with heavy breathing. My long hair was fanning in the air and I was not giving a shit. 

My sight fell on the other sword lying near the Rest Area, which was decorated with curtains and flooring made of marble. A few sets of couches were present there along with their decoration of big bowls of water with flowers. It was a little far away from me and I walked towards it, He followed me hurriedly and before he could understand anything or do something I grabbed that sword in my left hand and turned.

I looked at him with red angry eyes, There was no way he was left alive now. 

He looked at me too and smiled sarcastically hissing taking his lower lip between his teeth a little. I took my left leg back bending a little, Tightening my hold on the swords I swung them in the Air to warm up my knots. 

He was looking at me not missing any glance that was filling me with some kind of confidence. His smile was devilish and seductive and his next words made me shake a bit.

"You made me your fan" (Kaayal ho gae hum aapke)

But ignoring those words I ran towards him pulling both the swords up in the air and attacking him without any mercy and all my anger that converted from all my pain and he defended it with his sword that made him sit on his knees and echo the scream that told he was using all his strength against me. 

I took a step back only to attack him one after the other but he was very quick to move to play with me. My sight was on his sword that he swung to in left but his other hand very fast pulling one of his swords away from my hand and throwing it away.

"Fight is between equals and with equals," He said.

I forced my hair back which was disturbing me madly, meanwhile, he pulled me by the wrist and pinned me to the pole. I somehow managed to block his way by keeping the sword in front that he clashed with his one coming dangerously close to me. I was standing near the pole and he was leaning in to block my way.

My chest was doing up and down with heavy breathing and I was looking into his eyes without any fear and he was looking into mine. His gaze was serious and I caught him staring at my lips. I tried to move but his hold was too strong. His gaze froze over me and his lips were just an inch away from mine. I closed my eyes and hailed the lord to give me the strength to throw that animal out of my sight. I took a sharp breath before using all my strength to push him harder.