Boyfriend(Final)

(Tine pov)
I woke up with a big headache.I sat up and looked around the room.I saw Sarawat laying next to me.We were not naked though.He looked so peaceful.I noticed we were in his room.I got up and went to his bathroom to wash my face.I was drying my face with a towel when I felt arms snake around my waist.Sarawat buried his face in my neck. "Morning",He said after lightly kissing my neck. "Good morning",I said patting his head. "Hows your head?",He asked. "It's fine",I replied.I love how were so comfortable with each other. "What do you wanna eat?",He asked. "Wanna go to a cafe?",I said and he removed his arms from my waist. "Sure",He said before kissing me on the cheek.at this point what are we.

We got ready and then left the dorm to the nearest cafe.We entered the cafe and Sarawat ordered.We sat down and started eating.I looked up at him to see him staring at me. "What is it?",I asked. "Do you love me?",He said.I swallowed the food and looked at the plate. "Yes",I said. "Are you lying?",He said.I really did love him and I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. "I really love you",I said and looked up at him.He grabbed my hands in his. "Will you be my boyfriend?",He asked.Omg omg this is actually happening.I blushed a light shade of pink. "I would love to be your boyfriend",I said and he smiled.

We finished eating and then went to his dorm. "Do you remember what you said last night?",He asked trying not to laugh.I looked at him in embarrassment. "What..Did i say?",I asked. "You said Wow are you my boyfriend?Soo handsome!",He said mockingly.I chocked. "WHAT!",I yelled blushing a red shade.He giggled at me and patted my head. "You're so cute!",He said pinching my cheek. "Ow!",I said and rubbed my cheek. "Want me to teach you some more guitar?",He asked and I nodded. "Okay ima go get yours from your dorm, its unlocked right?",He said and I nodded.Then he left to go to my dorm.he cares so much about me.Im so lucky he's mine.All mine

He came back with my guitar and then set it on the ground.He opened his and then I opened mine. "Can you please sing a Scrubb song?",I asked hopefully.He smiled at me. "Of course anything for my boyfriend",He said and got out his phone to search up the lyrics.I blushed at his words.Anything for my boyfriend.I smiled widely to myself. "You want me to sing Everything?",He asked and I nodded.He knows so much about me.He set up his phone and held his guitar.He began to sing the lyrics while stroking the guitar.I moved my head with the beat while looking at him.He looked so handsome like that.He then looked at me smiling while he sang.

He finished the song and leaned his head towards me.I leaned in towards him to and looked at his lips then back at his eyes.He placed his lips onto mine and I kissed him back.He pulled away and smiled gently. I looked at him in awe. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll kiss you till you drop",He said making me look away.He grabbed my chin and started leaving kisses all over my face.Then he kissed my lips passionately then pulled away. "I love you",He said. "I love you too",I said back.Then he ruffled my hair. "You're my nuisance",He said and then I said, "Stop teasing me!"

A/n: I'm sorry for ending it so soon.I love you guys!♥️ thank u for reading all the way here.You've made my day ♥️