Nuisance

(Tine pov)
I was sitting in the cafeteria waiting for my first class.Sarawat didn't pick me up today because he had a music club meeting.I was studying for a test I had when I saw Sarawat approaching me. "Whats up nuisance?",He asked as he ruffled my hair.I pushed his hand away. "What did you call me?",I asked. "I called you your name, nuisance",He said sitting down next to me. "A what now?",I asked making him roll his eyes. "It better not be a flirty word!",I said as the bell rung.He chuckled and then got up. "HEY!,IS IT!",I yelled at him.He just walked to his first class.Aish he always teases me.Out of curiosity I opened google and searched "nuisance."I read the definition and face palmed.I hate him.I got up and put my books back in my bag and went to my first class.

"Yah Tine there you are!",Third yelled.I speed walked to him and Pharm. "did i miss the test!?",I asked them.Pharm shook his head and I smiled to myself. "Tine you better not fail this test to!",Third said as I sat down in my seat.I huffed and said, "Don't worry I studied extra hard." Pharm and Third looked at each other and giggled.Then the professor came in. "Alright class I hope you studied well put everything away except a pen",The professor said.I was confident I was gonna pass I studied a lot and a failing grade would affect my progress.I started the test and was very confused.I flipped through the test.This is not what I remember learning.I face palmed my sweaty face.Why are there so many questions?After almost having a mental breakdown I began seeing people getting up to turn in their papers.I sweated even more.How are they so smart?

After the bell rang I was only half way done. "Okay class turn in what you have",The professor said.I got up sulking and turned in my half way done paper.I sighed as I walked out of the classroom. "Why so down?",Pharm asked. "I only finished half",I said sadly.Pharm and Third laughed at me. "I thought you studied extra hard!",Third said. "Aish you all just tease me.",I said as I left them and entered my next class.After school Sarawat came to pick me up and drop me to my dorm room. "Hey nuisance why the long face?",He said with his guitar case in his hand walking toward me. "I failed a test I studied all week for.",I said sulking. "Of course you did you have a brain the size of a peanut.",He said. "Stop Teasing Me already!",I said annoyed. "Hey your the nuisance not me!",He said(you wouldn't get that if you dont know the definition.)

"Oh yeah are you in the top 10?",I asked. "Actually I am.",He said.An idea sprung in my head.I put my arm on his shoulder as we walked. "Hey how about you tutor me?",I asked. "Nah why don't you ask your friends?",He said. "Third is tutoring Khai and Pharm is as stupid as me.",I said. "I don't think anyone can be stupider than you",He said as he sped up leaving me behind.I caught up to him. "Pleaseeee Sarawat?",I begged him. "No",He said. "Please I'll do anything!!",I said.He looked at me "anything?",He said making me nod.

Sarawat put a wig on me.He said he wanted me to take a photo with him.By anything I wasn't expecting this.

By anything I wasn't expecting this

He laughed at me. "Now you really look like a nuisance",He said.I looked at him with an annoyed face and then looked at the camera smiling.Sarawat looked at me smirking.When the guy took the photo he gave it to me.Then Sarawat snatched it out of my hand. "Hey!",I said. "I want to keep it",He said. "God when is this teasing behavior ever going to end?",I asked him.He just smiled at the picture. "Stop laughing at me you made me do it!",I said as I snatched the photo out of his hands. "Hey do you want me to tutor you?",He said holding his hand out.I rolled my eyes and gave him the photo. "Now tutor me starting tomorrow!",I said to him.

"Okay I'll be at your dorm tomorrow I hope you don't mind what time I come.",He said. "No I don't mind come whenever.",I said taking off the accessories.I took my stuff and then headed home.

(Sarawat pov)
I kept looking at the photo in my hand.That nuisance is so cute.He really is an idiot though.I smiled as I walked down the streets.When I got to my dorm I put the photo in a photo album.I write a name for the page I put the picture on.I named it "Nuisance."The next morning I got up and went to Tines dorm.I knocked on his door. Tine opened the door with a mad face. "When You said You'd come any time I didn't expect 8:00 in the freaking morning",He said as I chuckled and walked in. "How annoying",He said. "Thats your job",I said sitting on the couch.He rolled his eyes. "Did you bring any books?",He asked. "Nope don't you have some?",I asked back.He groaned and went into his bedroom.When he came out he was holding some books and some notes.

He sat down next to me. "So what do you wanna start with?",I asked. "Math",He replied.I opened some books and gave him a sheet of paper. "Write this down",I said as he got a pen out of his bag. "Okay write down 9x - 7i > 3 (3x - 7u)",I told him and he did it. "Now solve for i",I told him.He wrote a few things down and showed me the paper. "Is this right?",He asked.

I nodded and looked at him

I nodded and looked at him. "Wow that was really specific",He said. "So at least you know how to solve equations like this",I said. "Okay which subject do you wanna do now?",He asked.I rolled my eyes. "We'll do more tomorrow",I said getting up. "What you woke me up at 8:00 in the morning so you could only make me do one problem!",He said as I opened the door. "See ya nuisance",I said and then left.

(Tine pov)
God he woke me up that early for one equation!I looked down at the paper and blushed lightly. His flirting has improved a lot I thought sitting back down and sighing.

A/n: I hope u caught the flirting part lol.Btw the equation or paper doesn't belong to me so credit to whoever owns that.Bye loves❤️