Weird Feeling

(Tine pov)
The next day I got out my phone and texted Pharm and Third.I told them to come over to my dorm immediately.I waited a while then I heard a knock on my door.I opened it and Pharm and Third rushed in. "What happened are you okay!?",They both yelled at me at the same time. "Calm down I'm fine",I said as I motioned them to sit down. "Then why did you tell us to come here immediately?",Pharm asked. "Well..I've been having this weird feeling in my stomach lately",I said.They looked at me in disbelief. "You asked us to come here immediately at 8:00 in the morning so you could tell us about your stomach problems!",Third said getting up angrily.I blinked blankly and said, "uh yeah?"Pharm also stood up. "See ya bro just ask a doctor or something",Pharm said about to open the door. "Wait!",I yelled not wanting them to leave. "It's not that kind of stomach feeling",I said which made them turn around. "What do you mean?",Third asked. "Your Pregnant?!",Pharm yelled out. "You idiot he's a guy!",Third said hitting him on the back. "Oh right",Pharm said giggling.Then they looked at me. "So what type of feeling is it?",Third asked as they both sat back down. "Well I only get this feeling when I'm around Sarawat.",I said quietly.They both looked at each other. "Your an idiot Tine.",Third said.They both got up and left. "IS THERE SOMETHING IM MISSING?!",I called after them. "You'll find out sooner or later!",Pharm called back.I just watched them walk away.I laid on my bed.I don't get it God damn it!!!

As I drifted off to sleep I heard a knock.I groaned in annoyance and got up to open the door. "Sarawat what are you doing here its Sunday?",I asked when I saw Sarawat as I opened the door. "Well I wanted to take you somewhere..",He said. "Really where?",I responded. "Your friends said you like the band Scrubb and I bought two tickets so I was wondering...",He said as I cut him off by yelling, "YES YES OH MY GOD I LOVE SCRUBB!"He smiled by my reaction and my stomach started feeling weird again.Maybe I do need to see a doctor. "Alright I'll come pick you up at 5 be ready",He said as he walked away.I smiled to myself.I can't believe I'm going to see Scrubb play live at a concert!I was so happy and tired at the same time so I laid down and fell asleep.

At 4pm I got ready and waited for Sarawat outside my dorm building.I saw a car pull up and Sarawat rolled down the window and motioned for me to come in.I got in the car and we drove off to the stadium.Once we got there I could feel my knees shaking.I was so excited.I loved a lot of their songs.Me and Sarawat found a spot and we waited  for the stadium to fill.Once the stadium was full the band came on stage.It was so loud everyone was cheering,shouting,and even jumping.There were pretty lights that changed color which made the vibe even better.I sang along to their songs and I was surprised when I heard Sarawat also sing along.He had a nice voice.Throughout the show I could feel Sarawat glance at me from time to time but I didn't care.After the show was over we were so tired and exhausted.

Sarawat took me home and then with a wave he left.That was very abnormal for Sarawat to just leave without saying anything I thought but soon brushed that thought away.

(Sarawat pov)
When I got to my dorm I almost fell on the floor.I was so tired from the concert but didn't mind because Tine was with me.When I heard talking coming from my living room I peeked a little because I wanted to see who my brother was talking to.I went over there wanting to meet this person. "So brother found a boyfriend that quickly huh?",I told him teasingly.They both looked up at me. "Shut up this is just my roommate,Min.",Phukong said.I looked at Min angrily.I saw Min was getting uncomfortable. "Uh is there something wrong?",Phukong said. "No I just would like to talk to Min for a little bit Privately.",i said as I still looked at him.He got up. "Er okay then",He said as he followed me into the kitchen. "So what did you want to talk about?",Min said confused. "I'm sure you know Tine right?",I said to him. "Uh yeah what about him?",He asked. "Back off he's mine!",I whisper shouted at him then left to go to my bedroom leaving him even more confused.

I went to sleep comfortably knowing Min would not bother Tine anymore.Now I only have one more thing to do.Make Tine mine permanently.The next morning I went to Tines dorm to pick him up for school.I knocked lightly.No response I knocked again a little louder so he would hear.Still no response.I moved the door handle and surprisingly it was unlocked.I looked around.It was dark and looked as if no one was home. "Tine?",I said quietly.Still no answer. "Tine?!",I said even louder.I heard some mumbling noises coming from his room so I went to go check.I saw Tine lying in bed.He looked awful.He was probably sick. "What happened?",I asked sitting down my bags.He just looked at me weakly.I went closer and touched his forehead. "My god your burning",I said worriedly.

"I'm fine..",Tine managed to get out. "No your mot you idiot..",I said. "I'm gonna get you some medicine hang in there.",I said as I left his dorm to the pharmacy.

(Tine pov)
I really don't know why Sarawat bothers taking care of me.I didn't know he cared that much.I think I know the answers to my questions.I think Sarawat likes me like really much.He wasn't jealous of Me with Pear he was jealous of Pear with me.Thats why he looks at me so much.And thats why he doesn't want Min around me.I smiled to myself.I really am grateful to Sarawat.Some people might think I'm using him and some people might think I don't know about his feelings towards me ,but I'm not that dumb really.I just cover it up because I'm confused.I don't things to change between us.He is so nice to me he's even buying me medicine because of my fever.

I  got distracted from my thought when I heard the door open.Sarawat rushed in with the medicine and a glass of water. "Sit up for me please",Sarawat said.I sat up and Sarawat gave me the pill and then the glass of water.I took the pill and drank the water.I laid back down. "You should get some rest",Sarawat said.I put my hand on his. "Please stay with me my whole body hurts",I said in pain.He looked at me in pity then lied next to me.When I woke up Sarawats arm was around me.I smiled at the sight then put my arm around him a little flustered.Then I got that weird feeling in my stomach again.I saw him opening his eyes so I closed mine instantly.He stroked my hair making me a little pink. "I know your not asleep",He said making me open my eyes.

Then he leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips.I looked at him in shock.He smiled at me then got up. "Text me if you need anything",He said then left.I stared at the ceiling.My stomach felt so light and fluttery.I'm still so confused damn it.

A/n:Lol who reads the Author notes