Guitar lessons

(Tine pov)
I was getting ready to go to the grocery store because I was running out of groceries.i put on my coat and head out to the nearest convince store.Once I got there I greeted the employee at the cashier. "Sawasdee krub",I bowed my head at him.The cashier bowed his head back.I looked around some isles until I was about to turn a corner when I heard a voice talking. "Sir, do you have any guitar picks?",A familiar voice asked. "Yeah we do the first isle",The employee said back.Sarawat?!I tried to avoid him as much as I could.When I peeked around the corner Sarawat was gone.I looked around more. "Looking for me?",Sarawat said so close behind me. "I just came here to shop",I said. "Then why are you hiding",He said backing away.I turned around and looked for the nearest item. "Yeah I'm interested in buying dog food",I said looking at the dog food. "You don't have a dog nuisance",He said back at me. "Fine",I sighed. "I really just came here to shop but then I saw you and I didn't want it to be awkward",I said pressing my lips.Sarawat chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Don't worry nuisance I was actually going to look for you after to do some guitar lessons",He said.I looked at the items in his hands. "Is that why you're buying guitar picks?",I asked and he nodded in response.

"I'll wait for you outside",He said and went past me to pay the cashier.I grabbed all the things I needed,paid the cashier,and then went to Sarawat. "Alright lets go",He said and we both walked to my dorm.My hands were feeling a little chilly so I rubbed them together. "Cold?",He asked and I nodded.He then grabbed my hand making us hold hands.I blushed at the interaction.We then got to my dorm and we sat down on the couch.He took out the picks he had just bought. "Wait",I said. "What is it?",He asked. "I don't have a guitar",I said. "Oh my God you really are a nuisance, your lucky I didn't bring mine I'll go get you one from the music room",He said getting up. "I'm not a nuisance!",I said back. "Yeah you are",He said ruffling my hair again. "Yah stop always teasing me.",I said as he left.

When he returned he sat on the floor and opened the guitar case. "Come here this is your guitar from now on",He said motioning me to sit beside him.I sat next to him and he handed the guitar to me. "Get used to the feeling first then we will start learning the basic chords",He said.I used to be in guitar classes but then I gave up so I knew a bit chords.I held the guitar in my had and stroked the strings a bit. "Okay now wanna start learning the chords?",He asked and I nodded. "Okay here let me show you",He said as he put his hands on mine and stroked the strings.I looked at him as he did so. "Focus on the guitar",He said and I looked at the guitar faster then a heartbeat.I kept thinking about his warm hands on mine then I remembered us holding hands.I closed my eyes tightly trying to forget.

"Nuisance didn't I say look at the guitar?",He said and I opened my eyes. "Is there something wrong?",He asked.I shook my head. "Okay now you try",He said. "Try what?",I asked. "Playing the basic chords duh",He said as he let go of my hands.I stroked the strings trying to remember what I learned back then and what he told me. "Nope",He said. "Looks like we'll just start off with one chord",He said and took out his own guitar from the case. "Okay watch my fingers and then repeat",He said and I looked at his fingers.I noticed how beautiful they looked. "Now you try",He said.I placed my fingers on the strings and did the same thing he did but messed up a bit. "Nuisance why are you so distracted?",He said making me look up at him. "Did you get enough sleep?", Sarawat asked and I nodded in response. "Your also a lot quiet",He said studying my face. "Can we just finish this tomorrow?",I asked him. "Alright if thats what you want I guess?",He said putting his guitar in the case and standing up.He picked up the case and then hsi groceries. "Alright Nuisance I'll see you tomorrow",He said and then left.

I pit my guitar in its case and put it next to the couch.I put all the groceries where they belong and cracked my neck.I was a little stiff. Learning the guitar was a lot easier then but now i have no clue why it seems harder.I sat on the couch with a sigh.Everything seems different now.

(Sarawat pov)
What is wrong with him.He was distracted when I was teaching him the guitar and wasn't he in the music club a time ago?Whatever I sighed.I entered my dorm and put my guitar case next to my door and then went to sit down at my table.I took out the picks I bought from the convince store.I wanted to make a special pick for Tine.I got out a brown guitar pick and with paint I wrote the words "Nuisance" on the guitar pick.I then left it there to dry and went to bed.

The next evening I went over to Tines dorm with the customized pick and my guitar in my hand.I knocked on his door. "Oh hi Sarawat!",He said.I smiled at him and went in. "Ready for your guitar lessons?",I said setting my guitar case down.He nodded and took his guitar out of the case. "Oh yeah I brought you a gift",I said and took out the pick.He looked at the pick in my hands with a wide smile. "Thank you Sarawat!",He said happily.I gave him the pick and he took it. "Did you make customize it?",He asked. "Yep I wanted it to be especially for you",I said.He tested the pick by stroking the strings with it. "I love it",He said. "Im glad now can we start?",I asked taking my guitar put of its case. "Alright lets learn chord G.",I said as I noticed he had a hard time holding it correctly.I held his hands and set them on the guitar.He looked up at me. "What is it?",I asked and he looked away with a shy frown.

A/n:  thanks for your love ❤️