Min

(Sarawats pov)
I was practicing my guitar when I heard a ding come from my phone.I placed my guitar down and looked at the message.It was from my mom she said my younger brother would be moving into the dorms.I was excited but upset at the same time I knew that it would be me that had to take care of him.I groaned and continued my guitar practice.A little later I heard a knock at the door.I sighed and got up to go open it. "Sarawat!",My brother screamed and hugged me tightly. "Aish let me breathe Phukong!",I said as he hugged me. "Oh sorry I'm just excited to see you I haven't seen you in so long!",Phukong said. "Alright alright just calm down",I said as he put his suitcases down. "So where will I be sleeping.",Phukong asked. "Not in here just check with the counselor she'll give you a dorm",I said as I went to go get my brother some water. "Here you must've been thirsty from the whole trip",I said handing him the glass. "Thanks",He said as he sat on my bed. "You can stay here until you get a dorm just don't make it messy",I said.

"So Sarawat have you found anyone yet?",Phukong asked as I sat back in my chair and setting my guitar up again. "What nonsense are you saying!",I said. "Oh come on bro every girl wants you how come you don't have a girlfriend yet?",Phukong asked.I stayed silent. "Oh so its a boy",He said triggering me. "If you want to stay here keep your mouth shut!",I yelled at him in annoyance.He then rolled his eyes and said, "Welp good seeing ya but I gotta get a dorm before tomorrow so bye!" And with that he was gone and I could play my guitar in peace.

(Phukongs pov)
I went down the halls with my suitcases in my hands. I was quite excited to live away from my parents and at a new school.I was especially glad my brother was in the same school as me.When I got to the counselors office I knocked and when someone shouted, "Come in" I entered the office. "Hello how can I help you?",A kind looking woman asked. "Oh I'm new to this campus and I was wondering if I could have a dorm please",I said politely. "Ah your in luck a new student just moved in and he needs a roommate follow me to the dorm",She said as she got up from her desk.I followed her to the dorms and she stoped at a dorm room. "This is it heres your room key and if you need anything come to my office goodbye",She said as she handed me the key and bowed.I bowed back and she left.I used the key to open the room and when I entered it was silent.

I assumed my roommate was sleeping and I entered a room I thought was empty.Turns out it wasn't empty and my roommate wasn't asleep. "Oh hello who are you?",The guy asked.I bowed my head down. "Hello my name is Phukong I'm your new roommate",I said to him. "My name is Min nice to meet you",The guy said. "Your room is the other one",He said and then I left the room.wow what a great way to meet someone.That was so awkward! I entered my room and laid my things down tomorrow is going to be a big day.I lie on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

(Tine pov)
I rushed to school today.Turns out I overslept and was late for the third time this week.Shit shit shit shit shit I kept repeating in my head as I rushed down the hallways and almost tripped.I then entered the classroom sneakily when the professor was writing something on the board.I tip toed to my friends and guess I wasn't sneaky enough because the professor caught me. "Tine why are you late Again?",The professor asked crossing her arms.I turned around to her and the whole class started giggling.I looked at everyone and one persons stare caught my attention.Min looked at me like I was the only person that existed.Damn my charm works everywhere. "Tine explain why you were late",The professor said.I didn't know what to say and the Professor pointed at the door.I sulked and waited outside the classroom.

I was beginning to get bored when someone exited the classroom.It was Min.He chuckled at me and to be honest I was kind of scared.I didn't know if he wanted to kiss me or punch me.He looked at me from head to toe.Kind of rude to just Check me out like that.Then he put his hand on my chin.I pulled his hand away from my face and he just smirked then left.Okay what the fuck was that? I knew he had this kind of bad feeling from when he first entered the classroom.My love life sucks😭I was getting extremely bored I slid on the wall and I felt my eyelids getting heavy.I fell asleep and was awoken by someone stroking my hair.Because of the weird interaction earlier I guessed it was Min  and without opening my eyes I said, "Leave me alone Min I'm not interested." Then I heard a voice say, "Who's Min is he bothering you?" I opened my eyes in shock and saw Sarawat crouching next to me.I began to blush.theres that weird feeling in my stomach again.