Life saver

(Tine pov)
I woke up with an ache in my head.I groaned as I sat up and held my head.I felt so hot and dizzy.Even though it might not seem like my fever cooled down it felt better but I didn't know what this was.I tried to ignore it and got dressed.Today Sarawat didn't come to pick me up because he said he had to practice for a live show.He was substituting for a band member at our school.I wondered what song they would play as I walked to the school.I met up with my friends and entered the classroom.What was weird though is when Min just passed by me without even looking at me.I smiled to myself knowing who caused that.My head still was hurting so I asked if I could use the bathroom.When I got to the bathroom I splashed my face with water.I was so light headed.It can't be the fever right?After I left the bathroom I took a walk around the school hoping some fresh air was all I needed.My head ache just grew worse so I sat down for a bit and took deep breaths.It was kind of helping but not that much so I decided to text Pharm...

Pharm could you tell the professor I went to the infirmary and please can you bring me my stuff??

Sure but whats wrong are you okay did the fever go away?

I just have a bad head ache thats all.

Oki get well soon!🥰

Thx!!❤️
____________________________________
I smiled at my phone.Pharm is so caring.I then put my phone away and went to the infirmary.I knocked on the door. "Come in!",The nurse said. "Whats wrong?",She asked as she saw my pale face. "I have a bad head ache..",I said. "Okay here lay down on this bed.",She said pointing to a bed.I lied down and drifted off to sleep.When I woke up I heard cheering and Screaming.Sarawats band!!I hurriedly got out of my bed. "Hey do you feel better?",The nurse said looking as I got up. "Yep I feel fine thanks bye!",I said rushing out.I didn't really feel better but I didn't wanna miss Sarawats show.Only because he helped me when I was sick..I rushed towards the screams and cheers.

Then I saw A band and Sarawat on stage outdoors.I ran into the big crowd and watched as they started.I heard my favorite song 'Everything' from Scrubb.My eyes glowed in excitement.SCRUBBBB!I clapped loudly still ignoring the stabbing pain in my head.Suddenly everything started spinning.I couldn't focus.I dropped to the ground on my knees with a loud thud.I could see everyone look at me then nothing.I passed out.

(Sarawat pov)
I set up everything so it would be ready for the concert.I looked around in the crowd.There were banners if my name which I ignored.I kept looking for Tine.I notice he wasn't there which made me a little upset.We were about to start when I saw Tine running into the crowd.I smiled lightly to where no one would notice.We started and I saw Tine clapping and cheering with the others.I was happy he came and I was also happy he was feeling better.A little later Tine fell to his knees.Everyone turned to him.I stopped playing the guitar and ran to him. "TINE!",I shouted worried about him.I crouched to where he laid.I felt his heartbeat with worry all over my face.I checked his pulse on his neck.He was breathing slowly.He needed air and he needed it fast.I decided I would preform CPR on him.I pressed gently on his chest with my two hands.This was the only time I was happy I knew how to do CPR.He wasn't waking up so I would have to do Mouth to Mouth CPR.I put my mouth on his and held his nose with my fingers.

He coughed a bit.I smiled proudly.He stood up and said, "Sarawat?"I hugged him tightly. "What happened why did you pass out?",I asked him.I hugged him gently this time worried he would pass out again. "I don't know I just woke up with a big headache",He said almost whispering.I let go of him and then helped him up.He was a little wobbly so I held his arms to stable him.He then smiled at me. "You should go back to play with the band.",He said. "Are you sure you can take care of yourself?",I asked. "Yep and besides I love Scrubb!",He said excited. "I know",I said and then went back to the stage.I was surprised how calm the crowd was about the whole situation then I remembered Pear told everyone about us "dating".To be honest I was the one that asked the band if we could play a Scrubb song.I remembered how happy Tine was last time we went to a Scrubb concert.Every now and then I glanced at him and was surprised he kept staring at me but I wasn't complaining.

(Tine pov)
I can't believe he did CPR on me.As he went back on stage I touched my lips.We've kissed many times but I was still nervous.I was so grateful to Sarawat he saved my life.I owe my life to him.I was embarrassed though in front of everybody he gave me CPR.But I think they wouldn't care because they think were "dating".Whoever Sarawat dates in the future they are going to be lucky to have him.I know Sarawat likes me but maybe if he sees I don't like him he will move on.I do like Sarawat but I don't know if I like him in that way.I still don't know and I don't think I will ever know.Maybe one day though.I noticed I was staring at Sarawat the whole time and I shook my head.I was zoning out.Then I felt that weird feeling I always get when I'm around Sarawat.He didn't seem to mind me staring at him though.

When the concert was over a guy came up to Sarawat and whispered something in his ear.Sarawat then left the stage.I was curious what was up so I followed Sarawat without him knowing.I saw him and another guy hug and then chat a little.When I saw them hug a different feeling entered my stomach.I pressed my lips together.I was mad for some reason.The guy was around Sarawats height.Who was that guy and who is he to Sarawat.I snapped my self out of it.Wait why do I care??Then I heard their voices grow closer to me.I froze not knowing what to do.Then I saw Sarawat and that guy walking towards me.I still stayed completely frozen.When Sarawat saw me he looked confused. "Tine what are you doing here?",He asked.I looked around. "Oh uh nothing just passing by",I said. "You suck at lying why were you following me?",He said with a smirk.

"What I can't know what the guy that saved my life is doing?",I snapped at him.He blinked blankly. "Okay well I just came to meet an old friend",He responded.The guy waved at me.Phew he just said old friend.I relaxed and straightened my posture. "Hello my name is Tine",I said politely to the guy. "Nice to meet you I'm Man",The guy said. I bowed my head.Sarawat took my hand suddenly.Man and I looked at him confused.Dang Jealous much.It made me kind of happy on the inside though. "So Tine is Min still bothering you and do you feel better",Sarawat said.Man looked at us and smiled in realization.I already knew what he was thinking. "No Mins leaving me alone now",I said as he let go of my hand.

"Thats good,welp I'm gonna introduce Man to my friends see you later.",Sarawat said as he left with Man.I walked towards my dorm.When I got home the door was surprisingly open. "What the...",I said as I entered my dorm. "Sup bro",My brother said making me jump up in surprise. "Type! What are you doing here?!",I said smiling.He smiled back at me. "I'm back from overseas",Type said. "Thats great!",I said hugging him.

A/n: Thank u so much for the love and I'm introducing a new ship😉

Man (Mike)

Type (TopTap)Love you guys❤️

Type (TopTap)
Love you guys❤️