I love you

(Sarawat pov)
I woke up with my arm around Tine.I removed my arm and looked at Tine.He looked so comfortable and beautiful.The light shined on his face which made him look like an angel.I rubbed my neck and bit my lips.I was worried I went a little hard on him last night.I kissed his forehead lightly.I could see him blinking his eyes open. "Sarawat?",He said quietly. "I'm here I'm here",I said letting him hold my hand.He sat up which I could see he instantly regretted it as his face went pale. "Are you okay",I asked when he squeezed my hand harder. "It hurts",He let out. "I know I know",I said getting up and going to the other side of the bed near Tine. "Wanna take a bath?",I asked him to then see him nod.I picked him up bridal style and placed him into the tub.I turned the water on.I added some bubbles because why not then went inside with him. "Sorry..",I said.He smiled at me. "Its not your fault",He said.I chuckled a little. "This reminds me of that time you were drunk and..",I said.He blushed.I splashed some water onto his back. "You can sit on my lap if you like",I said and he nodded.He got on my lap and wrapped his legs around me.We both blushed but ignored it as I splashed more water onto him. "Does it still hurt?",I asked.He pressed his lips together. "Whats wrong?",I asked him. "I just don't wanna appear weak in front of you",He said.I wrapped my arm around his shoulder making him closer to me. "I'll never judge you",I said to him.

He hugged me tight.since I've liked him I would've never thought about this moment.I scrubbed his hair with shampoo and he did so with mine to.I then put some soap onto my hands and rubbed his back with it making him shiver.I smirked at his reaction. "You don't have to be nervous we've literally had sex two times now",I said rubbing his shoulder.He whimpered a little. "So it still hurts",I asked.He nodded avoiding eye contact.I buried my face in his nape trying to make him feel better.I then kissed his neck lightly earning giggles from him.I smiled at his giggles.

"Sarawat I love you",Tine said.I looked up at him. "I..I love you to Tine",I said.After out bath we changed and then went to school together.When we reached the university we waved eachother off and went our separate ways.

(Tine pov)
I couldn't stop thinking about that moment.I said i loved him and he said he loved me.Thats the first time someone has ever said that to me since my parents disowned me.It gave me a sudden realization.I do have someone that loves me sincerely and I have someone to love back.I smiled at myself still zoned out.Third and Pharm walked towards me. "Tine where were you last night?",Third asked.I hesitated for a second. "Why?",I asked. "You didn't answer your phone",Pharm added. "Why whats up?",I asked. "Well we were going to invite you to go to the pub with us",Third said. "Yeah what happened?",Pharm said. "Phone probably died",I lied. "Oh well we were just asking because Dean said Sarawat couldn't come either",Pharm said. "Donyou know what happened to him?",Third said.I shook my head. "Oh really because Dean also said Sarawat went over to your dorm so he could give you guitar lessons",Third said slamming his hands on the desk I was sitting at. "Aish calm down i never said he didn't",I said pushing him away. "Okay but what are you guys doing learning guitar at 10:00 pm",Third said raising an eyebrow.

"I-",I was about to say before I was cut off by Pharm. "you had sex didn't you",Pharm said making me get up and cover his mouth.Third then smirked. "Aish keep your voice down",I said to him removing my hands. "So you did",Third said. "Finally my baby is all grown up!",Third teased.I hit him lightly on the arm. "Shut up who wants to be your baby!",I said earning laughs from both of them.Class then began and I was so tired because of last night.Heck Sarawat could make us go all night until morning.It was a good thing he decided not to but I'm still tired.After class I went to music club. "Okay i hope you guys learned how to play guitar over the weekends",P'Dim said making everyone nod. "Good",He said then began the lesson on guitars.I yawned a bit. "Tine are you listening?",P'Dim asked.I nodded and looked at Sarawat.He smirked knowing what was wrong.

Aish why is he always teasing me.After music club I went to my dorm.I was busy studying the notes Sarawat gave me when I heard a knock on my door.I went to go open it hoping it was Sarawat. "Green?",I said when I saw who it was. "Tine please help my boyfriend is after me!",He said. "I-",I said before I was cut off by Green pushing me over to enter my dorm.Why is everyone interrupting me today. "So why did you run away from him?",I asked. "I just don't like him anymore",He said in response.Yeah I can tell.I then heard another knock on the door.I went to go open it. "Sarawat!",I said a little happier. "Can I come in?",He said and I let him in.He then few looked at Green. "What is Green doing here?",He asked. "He's hiding from his boyfriend",I said in response. "Green why are you hiding from your boyfriend?",Sarawat asked Green.

"Well I told him I had a new boyfriend and he got angry and didn't wanna break up",Green said. "Wait who did you say was your boyfriend?",Sarawat asked.Green then pointed at me making my eyes go wide. "What when did I agree to become your boyfriend?!",I yelled.Then I heard banging on the door.I went to go open it to then get knocked to the ground.I looked at who just punched me. "P'Dim!?",I yelled confused.Sarawat ran to me. "What does he have that I don't?!",P'Dim yelled at Green pointing at me. "You okay?",Sarawat said helping me sit up. "I'm fine",I said a little angrily.I was mad I kept showing Sarawat how weak I was. "P'Dim please calm down!",Green said to P'Dim. P'Dim then hugged Green. "Please come back",He said while me and Sarawat just sat there.Green hugged him back. "Okay",Green said. "Lets go home",P'Dim said to Green and Green nodded then they left.

I stood up and so did Sarawat. "How do you not look surprised?",I asked him looking at his blank expression. "I well already knew Green and P'Dim were dating",He said which made me step back a little bit. "But then why did you fake flirt with me if you already knew",I asked him. "Because I've liked you since then",He said. "Since when?",I asked.

A/n: I always get inspired by the new episodes lol live you guys.❤️