Its okay

(Tine pov)
I was walking toward my university with my brother,Type. "So I forgot to ask you ,but why did mom and dad kick you out?",Type asked.I ignored the question. "Okay this is it make sure you also get a dorm and try looking for a faculty okay?",I said as I left him near the entrance and went to my first class.Then I heard my phone ding.I unlocked my phone and looked at the new message my sister sent me.

Tine mom and dad want to know why your Bisexual...

What the hell do you mean?!

Well they wanna know who made you Bisexual

I'm not sure I just have feelings towards men why can't they understand that?

Well they wanna meet this "guy" so there coming over expecting to see this "guy"

But I'm not seeing anyone!

Sorry bro I tried to talk them out of it..
____________________________________
I turned my phone off. "Of course you did",I said sarcastically.I knew my sister was lying she would never talk back to them even if she did disagree with them.I rubbed my neck.I'll just ask one of my friends.I went into my classroom and sat next to Third and Pharm. "Whats wrong?",Third asked. "God you know me to well",I said as I sighed. "Can one of you please pretend to be my boyfriend this evening?",I asked with my hands together begging. "Sorry bro you know I would but I have swimming classes later on",Pharm said. "What about you Third?",I asked him. "Sorry bro one of my friends needs help studying",He said. "Damn it!",I said to myself. "Why don't you ask Green?",Pharm suggested. "Speaking of Green he hasn't been bothering you lately so that means Sarawat is doing a good job",Third said to cheer me up. "Well first of all I am not asking Green because if I do he'll cling onto me even more and second thats great we just gotta make sure he doesn't find out",I said.They nodded to me.When class finished I waved them goodbye and on my way to the dorm Green came up to me. "I know your plan!",Green shouted at me. "What?",I asked confused. "I know your using Sarawat so I'll leave you alone.",Green shouted angrily.

I stepped back a little bit. "Green I'm sorry I didn't mean to go harsh on you",I said with guilt rushing through me.Green held my hand. "I'll change just tell me whats wrong with me!",He said desperately.I looked at him even more confused. "How did you know?",I said. "One of my friends over heard uou talking with your friends",Green said pouting.Then Sarawat came and yanked my hand out of Greens. "Sarawat I know your pretending to like him!",Green shouted again.Sarawat looked at me then looked at Green. "Well thats how it started out but now I think I really have feelings for him.",Sarawat said. "I don't believe you!",Green yelled in response. "Do you want proof?",He said.Green nodded.Sarawat suddenly put his hand on the back of my head and pressed his lips against mine.My eyes widened.His kisses always shock me no matter how much we have kissed.Green stamped his foot. "OKAY OKAY I believe you!",Green said.Sarawat removed his hand and lips.I was blushing a little as I touched my lips. "I believe You like Tine but Tine do you like Sarawat?",Green asked looking sadly at me.I looked at the ground not knowing the answer.

I suggested Green thought I meant Yes and he ran away.I felt even more guilty. "Thanks Sarawat..",I said still looking down. "No problem",He said as he was about to leave.I then grabbed his wrist.He looked back at his wrist then up at me. "I have something to ask you",I said. "Okay, What is it?",He asked. "My parents are coming over and I need you to meet them.",I said still avoiding eye contact.I let go of his wrist. "Sure why not",He said putting his hands in his jean pockets.I looked up at him with wide eyes. "Thank you I just want you to pretend to be my boyfriend",I said. "Isn't that what I'm already doing?",He said. "Yeah but thats only for Green just pretend to be my boyfriend to my parents",I said.He looked at me even more deeply. "Why do you want me to pretend to be your boyfriend anyway?",He asked. "My parents want to know why I'm..Bisexual",I said.He looked down. "Right okay what time are they coming?",He asked. "In about 2 hours",I said. "Alright I'll be at your dorm in 2 hours",Sarawat said waving then leaving.I smiled to myself.At least that problem is taken care of.I went to my dorm.

When I went in I saw my brother watching tv. "Yah Get up mom and dad are coming over and I don't think they would want to see you.",I said.Type stood up. "Why are they coming over?",He asked. "I don't know just go to your dorm there gonna be here in 2 hours!",I said.He looked down and then left my dorm.I felt bad for him I knew our parents hated him due to their homophobic behavior.In fact thats why he moved to America.He had a choice to stay or leave he chose to leave so he could finally be free.But now that his studies are over he came back to Thailand.I rubbed my neck.He was brave enough to even tell mom and dad the truth.I was snapped back to reality when I heard knocking on my door.I opened it and Sarawat looked up at me.He looked me up and down. "Your parents are just coming over do you really have to look that dressed up?",He asked smirking. "Aish I was in a rush",(this is what Tine was wearing):

 "Aish I was in a rush",(this is what Tine was wearing):

I set the table as Sarawat sat on the couch.I rubbed the sweat away from my forehead with my hand.Then I heard knocking from the door.I went to go open it and Sarawat stood up.I opened the door and my parents didn't even look at me.They already disowned me so I knew they would not even dare to look at me for more then 10 seconds.They sat on the couch and looked at Sarawat. "Seriously this is they guy that made you change your sexuality?",My dad said looking at Sarawat from head to toe. "Yes..",I said holding my hands together. "Well we didn't come all the way here for nothing make us some food!",My mom ordered.I nodded then went into the kitchen.Sarawat followed me. "How can you let them treat you like this!?",He asked.I shrugged. "They're my parents",I said and turned on the stove.

Sarawat sighed then went back into the living room.I heard yelling so I rushed to the living room.My mother came up to me and then slapped me.I held my cheek.It was burning. "How dare you!",My mom said. "How dare you get someone so rude and ignorant!",She shouted at me.Sarawat came up to us.He grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from me. "No how dare you! You can't judge him because of his sexuality for heaven's sake your his mother!",Sarawat shouted at her. "Thats it come on dear were leaving these bastards!",My mother shouted as she collected her things and left the dorm with my dad following her. "Are you okay?!",Sarawat asked as soon as the door closed. "I'm fine",I said with teary eyes.Ive always been so close with them until recently.I can't believe they don't love me anymore.I sat down on the couch.

Sarawat went to get a napkin then put cold water on it.He went towards me and dabbed the wet napkin on my cheek.I flinched a little because of the burning.I looked at Sarawat's eyes.They looked like little stars.I put my arms around him. "What are you doing?",Sarawat asked in shock.I felt tears fall from my eyes. "Thanks.",I said quietly.He put his arms around me and returned the hug.He whispered in my hair, "Its okay"

A/n: AHHH GUYS DID U WATCH THE NEW EPISODE AHHHH IM OBSESSED WITH THIS COUPLE!❤️