Author's Note

Hey you all. I really do appreciate you all taking a moment of your time to read my work. Though I haven't finished this book yet, I am looking forward to seeing how it grows as I continue to write. As a writer, I want to send my readers' minds above and beyond their current state and throw them in a field of tasting, touching, hearing, seeing, and smelling. You know the five senses and what have you. I know that sounds so teacher-ish of me, but that's what I'm shooting for. LOL! 

If you would like to leave comments, all I ask is that you be respectful and leave nothing negative. Provide me with constructive criticism so that I can grow further. Now, I really sound like I'm talking to my high schoolers. 

Furthermore, this book is a work of fiction that I have been working hard on. Please do not reproduce or use any portion of this work in your own material without written permission of the publisher. I know this is the harsh facts, but please be respectful.  Copyright © 2020 by Tina Marie James. All rights reserved. Thanks for keeping the peace.

Again, I appreciate you all taking the time out of your day to read my work. I hope and pray that I brighten your day. Okay, now I have completed my lesson for the day. LOL!