43.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

From walking outside from dinner with my manager there were camera's everywhere, I sign a couple of autographs as I was making my way in the limbo. "Mariah, when is the wedding coming we want to know?!" A woman asked.

"Soon daring!" I blew a kiss, that's when I got into the limbo.

Me and donald have been picking out where we want our wedding to be at but we haven't figured it out Yet. I even haven't went dress shopping!.

"We have to pick out a date for you and de to dress shop!" My manager said.

"Ok!"

The limbo pulled up to the house seeing dalvin's car park behind donalds. I gave my manager a hug. "See you later!"

I got my key and opened the door.

Dyana ran up to me and gave me a kiss on the lips. "Mommy!"

I smiled. Donald in the guys were sitting at the table playing cards. "Oh so your not going to give me kisses!" Donald said.

"I just came inside the door"

I walked over and gave him a kiss.

"Dam de he couldn't wait!" Dalvin said.

After we stopped I went in the room and change my clothes and put my facemask.

I stepped back out. Seeing dyana taking pictures by her dad photo.

"You gotta uncle?" She asked dalvin.

"Yess!"

I sat in Donald's lap and played with his ponytails.

"Babe you won't believe who I seen TODAY?!' I said.

"Who?"

"Prince!, your favorite....but he was definitely flirting with me!" I replied.

It was true when I was having dinner with my manager he poped up and said he was a big fan of my music. Also flirting!. I mean prince is handsome is a legend but I wouldn't do that to donald.

"Really, let me go and fine his ass!"

That's when I put my hand over his mouth. "Shh!, Dyana is over there!"

After a while of hanging out I went to go and lay dyana in the room. Donald was in the studio room hanging out with dalvin.

I decided to go and watch tv in the living. That's when my phone ringed.

"Hello!"

"Girl, where your at?" Jada asked.

"Uhh, at home!"

"Turn on the news".

I did what she said.

*TODAY THERE WERE A SHOOTING GOING DOWN AT DEATH ROW WITH SOME ARTISTS LIKE, SNOOP DOG, DR.DRE, TUPAC, AND.KCI AND JOJO FROM JODECI AND SOME SAY IT'S GANG RELATED AND THEIR NOW IN JAIL. *

"oh my god - I gotta get donald I'll call you back!"

I hung up the phone.

I made my way in the studio room.

"The guys are in jail y'all gotta bell them out I'll stay here with dy!"

"Hell, no we'd just drop her off - come on!"

FIND OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER!