9.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

I was with jada on the set in a different world. I seen nia laughing around with the cast member's. I had my locs on as I watch jada do her seen play. Nia was looking at me up and down. What's the problem with this bitch. "Um is there a problem?" I asked. "No, It's just mouths ago you called me and told me don't call the phone and called me a bitch!". I then laughed this hoe is lying she called the phone looking for Donald. "Nope, form my understanding you called and was looking for my man and your right about the other part tho" I replied.

"If he was your man why was he fucking around with me!". The cast boss knew something was wrong so he stop every thing!. "Everyone take a break 10 minutes!".

Jada walked over where we was. "Nia Don't be starting shit with my girl I'm not the one and she ain't eather!" She adds.

Nia rolled her eyes. "You think I'm scared of ya'll!".

"Hey, don't start no shit nia!" The boss man said. Nia rolled her eyes and left. Jada gave the boss man some daped. "Thanks Alex!".

He smiled. "Always she fuck with everyone, she gets on my nerves but she good at acting!"

We laughed.

Jada greeted us. "Nice to meet you!" I said.

They went back to work.

I watch jada do her seen again. Which I enjoyed looking at!.