37.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

I kicked my feet out of the covers didn't know donald was making breakfast. Donald almost fell. I laughed a little. Dyana laughed. "Mama, you almost made daddy fall!". Donald sat the food on the dresser. "What's, this for?". "Um me and dyana decided to make you some breakfast since we were making us some!". He replied.

"Eat it!". Dyana asked. I smiled and grabbed the food and started eating the sausage in eggs!.

"Since when you know how to cook?". I ask pushing my hair back. "When you left!". Dyana then left the room when she saw the baby pitbull.

She loves that dog. "Come back home now dyana misses her daddy!". He asked.

Donald sat infort of me in bed. "I can't let you come and hurt me like this over and over - that can't work like that...what about nia thats carrying your child!!".

Donald bit the side of him lip and looked down. "I mean if dyana wants to be jere close to you then fine I'll come back for the sake of our child!".

"Alright!, I'm going to be down in the studio for a while!" He added as he got off the bed. Reaching over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

He almost made me blush, Donald did looked good in the morning.

He closed the door behind. After I finished eating my food I got up to take a shower and put some clothes on.

I left out the room to get dyana ready!. I comb her hair and put her a cute outfit on. Donald is going to be taking her around with him while I be in the studio since he said dyana wants to be around him more!.

I walked in the door. "Okay donald I'm gone be safe with my baby I'll be back later...love yall!".

I put my sunglasses as I held my purse beside me!.

He then nodded.

FIND OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER SORRY IF IT'S SORT!