15.

ᴋᴄɪ

ᴋᴄɪ

Something in my gut was telling something happened to Devante. it's been 2 hours since he haven't been in the studio we were getting things ready for the album meaning getting pictures ready. I just felt this bad vibe inside me he haven't picked up the phone and we know Dewon't miss anything from music. I told jojo to call de one more time but he didn't pick up again.

I took the phone away from him and called Mariah. "Mariah sorry to bother you but is Devante with you he's not been picking up the phone and he haven't showed up too the studio for the last 2 hours!". I asked.

"No, I'm with  the girls are you Sure? The last time I seen him I was at the house!". She replied.

"Yeah" before I could say something are homies came in and told us to get to Devante how it's emergency. "Hey- Mariah I'll talk to you later!". I hung up the phone before she could say something.

Minutes later we pulled up at the crib. The door was half way open. "What the hell!". Dalvin said as he opened the door seeing devante tied up with a long cut on the side of his head and tape on his mouth.

"Oh, shit de wh...what happened?!". jojo said as he started taking the stuff off of him.

The house was a mess. Who in the hell would do this to him.

The other guys tryed to come in but Devante stopped them."GET THE FUCK OUT NOWWWW"

The guys then close the door.

"They rob me!" He said.

Devante stood up and sat down on the couch bleeding like hell. "Who, did this so I can get them motherfuckers!". Dalvin said.

Devante nodded "some niggas took my jewelry all my shit, fuck!" He adds.

"Donald  don't worry about  it  we.... need to get you too the hospital!" I said.

"Wait, somebody need to get this house clean I can't let Mariah see this?.

I then looked at jojo and Dalvin. "We got it bro just go now your bleeding alot Go!". Dalvin said.

Me and the guys outside got de in the car and we drove to the nearest hospital. I ran inside to get the doctors too come and get de out the car!.

"Can we get the name?".

"Um, Donald degrate!" .I replied as they was rushing him in. One stopped me. "I'm sorry sir but you can't come in I'm sorry!"

Before I could say something they left so fast. ", fuck it!" I said.

I sat there in a chair shaking for the last hour they didn't gave me no update or Nothing.

I walked up to the pay phone and. dial Dalvin's number.

"Hello,!" I said. "How's everything going is Devante Alright". I took a deep breath. "I don't know they didn't give my ass an update!" I said.

"Shit, we cleaned up the house!" He adds.

"have mariah called"

"No why you want me to tell!" He said. "I don't think so She have a lot on her anyways about her father and we don't want her to stress more she have a baby inside her.

The door came out the the door and walked up to me. "Yo, I'll call you back" I hung up the phone.

"I have good news!" He says.

"Bad news as well!" I added. "Not really but the good news is Donald is fine he can diss charge tomorrow morning but the bad news is he could have died to night if he hadn't made it here on time!"

I felt a big relief off my chest when the doc said that!. He walked me in the room Devante was laying down watch T.V, I looked up to his head and seen stitches on the side of his head.

I guess where they pistol whipped him. I sat down and watch tv beside him I didn't say Nothing Devante didn't say Nothing as well. We were like two big kids watching tv. "I love you man thank you for being here for me!" I heard Devante said almost sounding like he was about to cry.

"Remember we jodeci we a mad band now!". I added and gave him some daped.