36.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

"Donald st - stop!" I tried to move him off of me. But he had a tight grip on me. "Come on baby!" He continued kissing me. That's when someone knocked on the door. "YEAH?" he yelled out.

"yo I gotta use the bathroom" nas said. Oh no hell no. "Tell him to go!" I whisper. Donald just smiled with a smark on his face.

He then opened the door. Nas seen me on top of the sink while donald just stood there!.

I got off the sink and push donald as I made my way out. "Easy!" He joked. I didn't want nas to see me like this even tho we ain't in love with each other. He was nice enough too go with me!.

The kids went back playing. "About time you came back where the hell you was at?" Dalvin asked donald.

"In the bathroom with mariah!" He replied giving me a looked.

"Gosh no class?" Stacey added.

Keep calm mariah!.

Nas came back outside I walked up to him. Nas it's not?".

"Mariah you good ma! I believe you!" He replied.

Why is he such a sweetheart. "You always been that same nas since high school!" I grabbed his cheek.

"Wow donald your goona let her do that too him?" Stacey asked.

"Oh he didn't tell you all we. Are not together anymore?"

"WHAT!" dalvin said.

"Stop lieing?" Pac added.

"I'm not he got another child on the way by another girl name nia long!"

"Oh shit" kci said.

"Dammm!" Jojo also said.

"Mariah why the fuck!"

"Why it's a problem for your homies to know we don't keep secrets!" I added back.

Donald face was truning red through his sun glasses.

"De, you can't keep your dick in your pants?" Pac asked.

"Lets just forget about this okay we at my baby's birthday party!" Stacey asked.

-

Hours just passed and everyone was heading out the door. I walked up to just and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Love you, bye Stacey!" I said.

"Bye mariah...thanks for coming!"

"Always!" I replied.

Nas was on the way out the door with destiny in his hands. "You, wanna ride home?" He asked.

I looked at dyana seeing her playing with her father. "I just get a cab to ride be back!"

"You sure....I'll be around here if the dam cab don't show up and shit but okay see you later ma!"

He then gave me a hug. "Bye!".

I looked over and seeing dyana in Donald's arms sleeping.

Dalvin walked over to me. "Can we talk?" He asked.

"Course!"

We went outside. "Sis, You okay like really this a lot of shit to deal with?"

I didn't have answer for that I just went with the word I always say.

"I'm just moving on with my life... Donald can do what the hell he want like he said before".

"But it's not going to be the same without you here... You Don't mean that?"

Of course I don't but I got to show him.

"What about dyana...she needs yall to be together!"

"I know shit dalvin that why is so hard!"

My voice crack when I said that.

"Look just know if you make up your mind just please don't stop acting like a sister to me!" Dalvin said.

I nod and smiled.

We walked back in the house. The guys grabbed their things and left out the house so did dalvin.

I didn't see dyana. "She's in the room" donald said.

"Okay well wake her up we about to go!" I asked.

He looked at his watch. "It's 10:00 it's too late. For yall to go it's better for you guys to stay!"

"Well goodnight I'm going to bed!" I said as I went in the guestroom.

I didn't want to call the cab or nas.

I knew nas was going to be with his girl.

I layed across the bed. I forgot to lock the door but I didn't care this bed felt so dam good.

I shut my eyes and went to sleep!.

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS? DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD MOVE ON?...YOU GUYS THINK NAS WAS A BIT JEALOUS OR DEVANTE?! FIND OUT THE NEXT!