4.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

I got up the next morning for my meeting with andre Harrell the owner of uptown records. Being a superstar is not easy like people think!. I Haven't seen Donald in awhile since he's  working with artists!.but We have been in contact!. "Mariah!" Andre Harrell said as he gave me a hug and so did puffy. "So good too see you!" I said.

"You too!" He replied that's when the guys (boys ll men) walked in. They greeted us. "Come and sit!".

We talked for like 45 minutes for our song one sweet day. "Yeah, well I was thinking about as we be in the studio we can do a music video!?" I said with a smile.

Everyone started to think. "That do sounds good!" Shawn said.

"Deal?" Puffy asked.

"Yes!" The guys said. After the meeting I grabbed my things and headed out to go and visit my girls at a restaurant since we haven't talked in awhile!. "Darlings!" I said with my hands out.

They got out of their seats and gave me a hug. "Mimi" mya said. I laughed.

"How yall be doing gosh have it been forever since we talked?". Jada then nodded with a smile, "hell yeah more like years...shit!".

We laughed. "Girl, you remember Brian?" Mya asked. "Yes!". "Ah, he is going out with rose!".

"Aw, good for him!" I said. "Good, shit he could have went out with me instead of her!". I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"Speaking of that mariah I have something to tell you I don't know if it's ture but your my girl and I love you to death!" Jada said as we were eating our food. "What's going on!"

"The other day I was fiming my screen in a different world, nnia long did hers and um we took a break and she was on the phone with Devante talking all freaky and shit about what she were gonna do to him when he gets to her house!".

I got a big lump in my throat when she said that. "Mariah you Okay?" Mya asked as she put her hand over my back.

"Yes, I gotta go and use the bathroom" I walked to the bathroom and began to cry I do not know why I was crying this wasn't me at all I'm always the fighter in all situations but this one I mean why Donald just why!.

I stayed in there for a good while. "Mariah!" Jada whisper as her and mya was trying to find me in one of the bathroom doors.

I quickly wipe my tears and walked out. "Aw, Mariah don't cry!" Mya said which made me cry again.

"Girl, don't cry over his ass!. in my opinion you should've went out with nas fine ass!" Jada joked.

She is not lieing about that.

"Come on girl and let us fixed your makeup!".