6.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

I'm in the car with Donald on our way to get something too eat!. We were riding around shopping for clothes. "What you want to eat?" He asked as I was looking at my diamond ring. "burgers" I replied.

Donald nodded and trun the car to the next street. "Baby" I said.

"Wassup"

"Do you know nia long?" I asked. He ignore my question. "Do you know nia long!" I repeated.

"Yes, everyone know her ass she is the one that was one in boys in the hood " He replied.

"Someone told me you fucking her is that true". Donald looked at me smacked his lips. "Man, I'm not going to talk about this cause your tripping"

We pulled up at the drive thu of McDonald's. Donald was about to speak until I cut him off. "Just give me a big mac".

After we got our meal we made it to his house. I got out the car slam the door which made Donald reacted. "Don't slam my dam door girl!".

I wanted to kick the car but I decided no cause I didn't want to add more fuel to the fire. "Are you going to take the bags in the house?" He asked.

"No, you do it!" I replied as I took the keys and the food away from him!.

I opened the door and placed the keys on the table and sat down and started eat my food. Donald put the bags up in the room.

"Move over!" He said as he was trying to eat his food. "All this time you been lying to me saying your at the studio with artists but your at a bitch house!"

The phone ringed and I went to go and answering it. "Hello" I said.

"Hi, is Devante there?" A girl voice asked.

"Who's asking" I added.

"Nia his girlfriend" She replied.

Donald looked at me with his cute instinct face!.

"Bitch don't call this phone again I'm his girlfriend!" I then hug up the phone.

"I knew it jada was right about this shit I'm leaving".

"She's lying baby I promise" He added. Trying to block me from the door. "Donald stop just leave me alone"

"Hell no until you hear me out"

"No, fuck you" I continue to try too leave out the house.

I got so mad and I reached  out and slap him in the face. "Bitch!" He slaps me back

I started crying. " baby i-im sorry" He said as he tryed to hold me into his arms. "Oh my god why Donald"

I then came off of him and went into the bathroom and looked and the mirror. Think god It didn't have mark on my face it just hurted alot.

"Baby please open the door!" Donald said banging the door.

I rolled my eyes and opened it.

"I'm so sorry!"

"I know you are!" I went into the bed room and lock myself in and cried myself to sleep.

-

ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴀɴᴛᴇ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴛᴇ

I, really fucked up for what I did to Mariah That's not me to treat her that way I don't want our relationship to end over some  bitch I'm also mad at jada for telling her That wasn't her dam business !.

Somehow found a way to unlock the door saw mariah asleep. I got in the bed put my arms around her fell asleep.

I woke back up I didn't see Mariah laying beside me. I left out the room and seen her on the couch watching tv. I sat next to her, "can you forgive me please I hate seeing you like this" I asked.

"Why you couldn't be truthful from the beginning huh?".

"I was scared Okay... I didn't want to....to..'

"Lose me!" She replied.

"Yeah"

After all the fusing we stop Mariah forgive. "Just promise me you'll  be loyal" She asked.

"Promise!'

We then kissed each other.