32.

ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴀɴᴛᴇ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴛᴇ

Once again I was back at swing mob getting ready to do a video shoot with sista brand new the remix. I also got my hair done into baby pony tails which I got influenced by the nigga in boys in the hood!.

"Boss, playa you ready?". Ginuwine asked as he gave me some dap.

"Always!" I replied as I then let the smoke out. 

Soon just when, Me and Ginuwine was walking where the crew was I seen nia ass. She had her hands out trying to give me a hugged.

"I told you that - I'll see you later tonight!" I said.

"I just wanted to stop by and say hello".

I rolled my eyes and told the camera guys I was ready.

Everyone were doing their part. And me I killed my shit. After the video shoot, I walked outside the back and talked to nia.

"Talk, to me!" I said.

"Devante, I don't want this to mess up your relationship with Mariah!, but"

"But what spit the shit out so I can go!".

She took a deep breath. "Devante I think, um pregnant"

Dam, fuck, hell, no, I'm lost of fucking words there no way in hell I'm the father.

"Nia, stop lieing that's some bullshit!" I then tried to walked away.

"OH, SO YOU CAN'T BE A MAN AND TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO TAKE THE ACTION FOR WHAT YOU DID?" She yelled out.

I then turned around and walked up to her. "I was when I had the fucking condoms on...bitch!"

"Yeah, but did you know that they pop off sometime dum ass!".

She folds her arms up. "Look, let me get this shit together!, all talk to you later" I replied.

She nodded. "I didn't want this eather!"

I Walked back to crew with this shit on my mind.

"You Okay, de!" Messy asked.

"Yeah, come on and show me the video"

VIDEO

FIND OUT THE NEXT CHAPTER