31.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

While Donald have been playing mack daddy!, I've been doing me!. hanging around friends going to the studio with puffy, puffy hads left uptown records and started his own company bad boys records.

Me and dyana was in the limbo with nas and his daughter destiny!. We both decided to take our babies on a play date since we both got relationship problems!.

"You guys ready to have run?" Nas asked them. They nodded. We thought about takeing them to Disneyland but it was too much for us to handle!.

We pulled up to chucky E cheese. As we walked the person stamped us in.

We order the pizzas and got alot of corns. Nas pick up both of the girls and let me put the stuff on the table.

We soon played with the girls. They was having such a good time and so me and nas.

We  soon lost track of time, "huh, I think we need to go!".

"No!, one more please" dyana demanded with her baby voice.

"Okay!" Nas replied.

We just let destiny and dyana play as we sat down. "I like them together!" I said.

"They like lil sisters it's cute!".

"Tell me about it" I replied.

We both soon laughed. Me and nas left out of the place and hop back into the limbo with the girls.

I seen Donald's car park in the drive way. I gave nas and destiny a hug. Dyana also gave destiny a hug, nas a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye little mama, see y'all later" he said.

The limbo drove off. Once I opened the door the house was so dark. Even tho, it was 4:30 p.m. I turned on the lights.

I walked around the house. Until I got upstairs seeing Donald sitting down on the bed staring at the at me. I got scared.

"Where, the hell you been huh?" He asked.

"Out with dyana!"

"Why this late?" Here he go with all of these dam questions, when where, time!.

"Look I took dyana out I can't do that!".

Donald got up. I quickly grabbed the phone that was sitting on the dressers. "Donald, you come and touch me I swear I will call the police"

He just bit the side of his lips and walked out of the room. I took a deep breath before I took my hills off.

I soon put on my pajamas!. I came out the room and seening dyana in Donald watching TV.

The phone ringed. "You want me to get?" Donald asked since the phone was beside him.

"Go, ahead"

Donald got done talking. "What?" I asked.

"My mother want dyana to come and visit her this week since justin is coming?"

"Okay"

I  then layed dyana in for bed, I kissed her on the lips.

"Goodnight baby!"