18.

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

ᴍᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴄᴀʀᴇʏ

7:30 p.m. *

I stood there listening to Donald crazy ass getting mad at me for nas going with me to the doctor's appointment!. He cannot get mad he is the one that chose not too come. "He, was just being nice!" I said as I was looking at him in his hazel eyes. "Go, tell that shit to a 5 year old". He waved me off which made me get angry. "Fuck you Donald I don't have to put up with this shit - you was the one that didn't show up and find out our baby girl Instead you wanna take the time and fuck hoes, work, and party but don't want to check on the one that been by your side since day one?".

Donald just laughed as he was rolling his blunt. "Mariah shut up nobody is talking about that I'm asking you just that question!" he said calmly.

"I'm not telling you nothing!". Donald stop for a minute. "You fucking him?!" He asked.

"Oh my god Donald are you kidding me!". I replied.

"Naw, I'm for real cause it seems like it". He then lit up his blunt.

"Cause it seems like it" .I mocked with a laughed. Donald got off the couch and walked up on me and pushed me into the wall and grabbed by my neck. I felt no oxygen coming through my body.

"D- Donald s..stop!" I said as I trying to pull him away. "Is you fucking with him?".

My eyes were water up. It feft like was about to pass out at any moment. "Donald the baby!". He let me go I then started crying. "The answer is no!" I replied.

I ran the bathroom to see my neck in the mirror. It was a couple scratches on my neck. I begin to cry quietly I don't know if I could take another day in this house. I wet a rag with warm water and clean my face off.

I left out the bathroom and walked back in the living room seeing Donald driving off from the window.

I rub my belly. "baby it's okay I got you!" I turn the lights off and went in the room to pack up my clothes. I got a cake bake for his ass.