20.

ᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ ᴅᴇᴠᴀɴᴛᴇ ᴅᴇɢʀᴀᴛᴇ March 7th 1994

"Devante!, why you choose Kim porter to be in the video?" The lady interview asked.

"Because she's the most beautiful girl I know" I replied while I looked at kim and she smiled. Yeah I chosen kim to be in the video shoot because  Mariah didn't want to be in it after mouths at jadas house and almost having our baby soon!.

After doing the interview the rest of the guys came meaning deathrow artists as well. I were telling the guys  how we all going to do this because I'm the director!. They all understood.

That's when the camera came back asking the guys questions.

"We is going to fight Devante....he's such a hard person to work with!" Dalvin said.

"Yeah, so if yall see abuse on him that mean we got him!". I looked over and rolled my dam eyes I wish a nigga would.

"My nigga what's sup!" Snoop said to me. "Getting ever together for this dam video!" I replied as I gave him a daped.

As me and snoop were talking, kim came up to me and put her hand over my shoulder. "You, ready Devante?"

"Yeah!"

(Video)

I'm happy that I did this all myself!. I didn't like the other videos but this one is very it. This song is Also for Mariah I hope she, she's thing and understands how much I love her and how I be feeling for her love!.