Boys of the Dark

Description:

"You may think I'm nothing more than a cocky bastard, but make no mistake, when I get serious, it gets dangerous. When it's business, it's strictly business."

++++

Psych major Briar Cardale transfers to Symons U with the promise of never letting anyone step on her again. She never expected her newfound confidence to get her tangled up with the university's bad guys; Darius Frazier and his three best friends.

They're secretive, intimidating and lurk in the shadows of every corner Briar turns. Yet, the allure of them is too strong to be denied. Everyone knows still waters run deep. These guys are violent storms disguised as hot mess. Can Briar handle all the pressure? What happens when unknown forces threatens the person she loves?

****

My opinion:

I, personally, think this book, by LivyNorth was utterly brilliant. It portrays such a beautiful story so well and is not cliche at all. this book had me hooked from the very beginning and I loved that the protagonists actually, excuse my french, had some balls and I loved that she could stick up for herself. Both the main characters and the side ones go through some character development throughout the amazing plot and it flows so well. I really hope you go check it out because I genuinely loved this book.  

Status: Completed

Additional info: Sequel called, 'Hell Bound Hearts', which is also completed. 

Aesthetics that remind me of the book:

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

****

I hope you liked the recommendation and the aesthetics and don't forget to check out the book.