Amor De Rey

Description:

Survival, no matter what.

 That is what kept Victoria alive. A young girl with a troubled past learned to take care of herself by dealing in drugs. Money is the only thing she wishes for, to find a way out of her dreadful life. Highly skilled and fierce, a lack of human emotions, the girl learned how to protect herself from the monsters she created herself.

 But what happens when she gets on the radar of Black Blood? A gang that deals with murder, drugs and dirty money. Morals are thrown out of the window, survival is the only answer, so she accepts a deal made by the devil, working for Black Blood.

 Victoria wasn't a random pick for the Black Blood gang. She is there for something bigger, a deal of a lifetime and she has the knowledge hidden deep inside her.

 Arsen West, leader of Black Blood, a man with no empathy, a man whose best friend is a gun, a man called the devil was told they found the perfect fit for his problem. But what happens when he finds out that his solution is a girl? 

 Murder, gangs, lies, and hate are bound to happen,

 But the worst game you can play is love.

****

My Opinion: 

Amor De Rey by lieselotds is a phenomenal book and it was an absolute pleasure to read. There were so many unexpected twists and turns and the plot was so mind-boggling, it was unbelievable. I still cannot get over it. The characters are really well thought out and there is nothing cliche in this book whatsoever (trust me). But just a little warning, this is a dark romance book, so if read it if you're into that kind of stuff. I have no idea what lead me to read this book because it's definitely not like the others I have read, but his book did not fail to meet my expectations and I really do recommend giving this book a go because I loved every second of it. 

tags: ABUSE CRIMINAL DANGEROUSLOVE DARKROMANCE DOMINANT FIERCE GIRL GANGLEADER LIES MURDER MYSTERY POSSESSIVE ROMANCE RUTHLESS STRONG TATTOOS

Status: Completed Mature

Additional Info: There is a sequel to this book which is currently in the making called, 'Amor Tácito.

aesthetics which remind me of the book:

****

defo gonna be replacing the aesthetics on this.