Devil's Angel

Description:

No one could have guessed what would happen when a sixteen year old Vincenzo goes to an auction with his father.No one could have guessed that his actions from that night would change his whole life path and the path of others.

They couldn't have guessed that a blonde haired girl would turn their whole world upside down and change everything but she did.

It was set in stone the moment they laid eyes on each other and no one could do anything about it...

Because he'd lose his soul and sanity before he let anything happen to her ever again.

And as you'll soon find out,

May God help anyone who disrespected the Queen...

because she had the Devil wrapped around her finger.

****

My Opinion: 

Devil's Angel by SignorinaAnon is hands down the best, literally, the best romance mafia book I have ever read, and I have read hundreds(no joke) and when I tell you that you should read the book, I really mean it. They have a love like no other and it is so beautiful yet lethal. This book is to die for. The plot is amazing and has some unbelievable twists and turns and the characters are just astounding. You literally fall in love with them the second chapter in(no lie). They are the literal King and Queen of couples! So please read the book and tell me what you think, because I think it was absolutely fantastic. 

Status: Completed

Additional Info: There are 2 sequels to this book called, 'Princes of the Underworld'(completed) and 'The Forbidden Mafia Princess'(ongoing) and a spinoff for one of the characters in it called 'Her Guardian Reaper'(completed) and also a short book with bonus chapters, that you may want to read before reading the sequels.

aesthetics that remind me of the book:

****

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did and it is another mafia book(I may have a small obsession😊). Tell me what you think of the book and vote if you liked my aesthetics.