━━ 𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆 ༯ ∘·

ACT ONE !

════════════════════

THE YOUNGBLOOD ! SYNOPSIS

ADRIAN HOPPER KNEW THAT SHE SHOULDN'T BE THINKING SUCH THINGS ALREADY. Things such as how handsome Jason was walking into camp like he hadn't just died months ago. How her heart was on the verge of collapsing because she just couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe that the fates would have been so kind enough to give him back. But that was naive of her, to think that fate was going to let that slide, to think that there was nothing wrong with Jason when he came back. It was too good to be true.

And it was. It was just too good of a chance that for once in their lives something would've worked out. Adrian knew it. She knew it the second she looked into his eyes. Jason used to have these beautiful bright crystal blue hues. Honestly, they were perfect and you could just melt under the gaze of them. But looking into them now she shivered. They weren't as warm and welcoming as they were before. They were cold and dull, and it seemed as if a film had been placed on top of them. And when she would look into his eyes, she'd see the pain of his shattered soul looking back at her.

And that sweet, scarred toothy smile she was so looking forward to seeing again was nowhere to be found. It was that smile that could honestly distract her from anything. It could light up the world, and from as far back as she could remember she has always loved it when he smiled. The way he smiled was so tender, so cute and honest, and Adrian was pretty sure that no one - not even Piper - could ever appreciate just how Jason had smiled like she could. She could've made a whole project on how Jason Grace's smile had been the absolute best thing to happen to the world. She could've talked about how it brightened up her day, how his smile was the biggest star the galaxy had. How it gave her such hope.

But now she watched, and wondered if Jason would ever be the same again. And that's what kept her up at night. Her heart would weaken and race all at the same time because flashes of that happy, lively Jason would haunt her dreams. That beautiful smile that would cloud her mind. That smile that would make her heart stop at the drop of a pin. That smile that was as sweet as candy. And she wanted nothing more than that Jason back. She wanted her Jason back.

════════════════════