A's QUICK NOTE

・゚ *๑՞ ₊∘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ A's QUICK NOTE ━━━

okay look im sorryyyyy

i have this problem with starting something and never finishing it, i just lose interest and it sucks tbh. but i promise im better now and im redoing this book again.. for the FIFTH time i think now. honestly, someone take my phone away.

anyways, i have finished up my semester so i have the summer to work on this, so let's hope i get a lot done! i'd really hate to work on this again and go through the cycle; losing interest, putting it back in the drafts or just leaving it abandoned.

so just some to-do list things; i am redoing this book, i have like the first chapter almost done. it's still going to be the same plot but the story is going to start out differently. also im not taking everything down at once because i feel like maybe some of you are rereading it & i don't want to snatch the book out of your hands. however, im going around and editing, redoing fcs & other stuff — also idk why on mobile the gifs are sped up but on the website they're fine. it's really weird.

i think that's it for now. i just want to say thank you for clicking on this book and staying patient with me, hope you enjoy !!

note written on:  May 8, 2022