PART 6, AUTHOR'S NOTE - 2/8/14, 10:01pm

Author's Note 

So, when I was drafting Part 6, I was really nervous about writing the scene with Ashley and Jason on the SUV. But I knew I just had to write it, and I knew it would have to be a difficult and brutal scene, and, most of all, I knew Ashley had to find a strength she never knew she had. Even if her new confidence allows her to do a lot of selfless good, at the same time it makes her capable of committing a lot of selfish vengeance too.

Anyway, if you want to find out why Ashley is changing in the way she is, and what will happen as a result, keep reading!

I said I was nervous about writing the SUV scene, but I've also been nervous about a lot of other things these past few days. First of all, I was nervous when I finally wrote to Kyle and told him it was going to be impossible for me to talk to him, that it probably wasn't going to work out between us, and that he should probably find somebody else. And then I was nervous when he didn't write back for two days. And then I was really nervous about things when he finally did write to me. And after reading what he wrote, I still am. 

The thing is, Kyle is graduating early. He actually finished all of his courses this semester, and he doesn't have to go to school at all until he starts college in California. He already knows he got into a really good school out there.

So, when he finally wrote back to me, he told me he's planning a road trip to California. Like, right away. And he wants me to go with him.

And I kind of told him I would seriously consider it.

I'm so tired of being stuck here with my dad. Sometimes I feel like I'm just fading away from existence, sitting here on my bed all day. My doctor would definitely say I'm crazy for even considering a road trip, but it's not like he could stop me. And since I haven't been able to attend school anyway this year, I'm already getting all my homework online from my teachers. I don't see why I couldn't keep up with school in California, just like I'm doing here. I even have a little money saved up from selling my books on Amazon.

I haven't told Kyle definitely yes yet. I'm so excited and terrified at the thought of just getting into his car and driving to California. But, honestly, I really want to go.

I've never been so excited.

xxBailey

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Please VOTE 🌟 before continuing! Thanks! ;) xxBailey