Sugar|Prosciutto

Prosciutto is underrated, change my mind.
type, smut
words, 1,223
other, in this Prosciutto is around 30

By now you were used to the sugar baby life style. Prosciutto had been paying you large amounts of cash for dates, phone calls, and sexual favors for a few months now.

At first, you were just a poor teenager living on the streets looking for any way to make money when he approached you. He was striaght up with what he wanted.

You were hesitant but you agreed, and now nine months at twenty years old later you were making ten thousand dollars for a twenty minute phone call. You had to admit at this point you'd do this for free, you considered Pros a friend now.

A good one at that. Romance was never a big detail in the rules he had set for you. No screwing around, no dating, and no jobs. It was simple and you followed them well.

But... you did want something more than money out of this. You wanted his unconditional love and true affection. You fell for him.

But you didn't want to admit it. Sure, you were friends, but what did he think about you romantically? What about the age gap?

You sigh as you rolled into your stomach and groaned. You wanted to call Pros and hear his voice...

So you did.

The phone rang a few times and someone other than Prosciutto picked up the phone "Hello. Who are you, state your business."

It was a deeper and rougher voice than Prosciutto's, maybe a friend?

"Oh, uh... I'm [Name], I should be listed as a contact?" Your voice shot up a few pitches.

"Oh yeah, I know about you..." The line was silent for a minute and you heard a short laugh "Yeah, your in his contacts, 'honey bunny' is what your listed as" The male on the line started laughing even harder.

Your face went red "Oh! Uhm, okay! Where's Pros? I, I mean Prosciutto!"

The other man couldn't stop laughing "He's in the room next to me, he'll be in here in a minute."

A little bit of shuffling and muffled words and Prosciutto came on "Hey [name], that was Melone. He's a friend of mine, don't worry about him. What do you need?"

"Oh uhm... I was wondering if I could come over tonight! I don't need you to pay or anything, I just wanna come over, y'know?" You asked nervously.

"Yeah, sure. I'll send someone to pick you up. Be ready in ten minutes, alright?"

"Mhm"

"Okay, see you."

Before he hung up you heard Melone yell 'Why don't you come to my place, honey bunny?' followed by more yelling and a loud 'Get the fuck out!'