Blue Flowers 2|L. Abbacchio

PART TWO

I have like 6 drafts I swear I'll finish them

WARNINGS: not spell checked
TYPE: smut
OTHER: reader is Fugo's sister, everyone is aged up 2 years

WORDS: 1,105

You woke up in the middle of the night to Leone missing. You groaned and got up out of bed. You walked downstairs and saw him on the porch reading a book. It was easy to see him since the whole front and left side of the 1st floor was windows, including the double doors.

You sat down next to him on the couch and he set down his book. The outdoor fireplace was on, slightly illuminating your face.

He wrapped an arm around you and pulled you close. "Can't sleep?" you asked him.

Abbacchio nodded. "I tried but I can't. I'm too happy to be able to. If you're still tired go back to bed, amore."

You shook your head no "I basically took a half hour nap so I'm wide awake now. Plus, I like it better out here with you"

Leone smiled "I like it better out here with you too." You both stared into each other's eyes for a few moments. You took in a few seconds to see how he looked right now.

His tie was gone and 3 out of 7 buttons were undone, exposing his chest. His deep purple shirt was untucked from his pants now and his hair was slightly messy. He looked really hot right now.

"Do you like what you see, cara?" Abbacchio comment caught you off guard, but you nodded. You were definitely feeling some heat down there and Abbacchio new it.

Leone sat up and pulled you onto his lap. His hands sat at your waist and yours at his neck. You kissed each other passionately, only breaking the kiss for air every so often.

He bit your lip softly, making you moan. The sound was music to his ears and got him more turned on. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you slipped yours into his.

You could feel him growing hard as hell through his already tight pants. Leone gripped your hips hard, definitely leaving bruises. He pushed your hips down onto himself and whispered into your ear. "You feel that? It's all your fault, amore."

"Let me fix it for you, Leone." You slowly started grinding onto him, your hips moving back and forth at a seatdy pace. Abbacchio let out a low moan and closed his eyes.

You bit your lip, you were definitely horny now. You moved your hands down to his pants and began unzipping them but Abbacchio stopped you. "Just wait, kitten. Let's go upstairs." He said to you, not wanting to do it out in the open.

You nodded and got off of him. He stood up and towered over your small form, intimidating you but making you more horny. He grabbed your wrist roughly and dragged you upstairs to your shared room.

Once inside you began unbuttoning the few buttons he had done. You slipped it off of him and the shirt fell to the floor. Abbacchio began talking off his pants and you took off your clothes.

Now you were both down to almost nothing. He kissed you deeply and pushes you onto the bed. "I love you Leone..." you moaned out.

"I love you too, [name]. Let me show you." Abbacchio reached behind you and unclipped your bra, tossing it somewhere in the room. He lowered his lips down to you neck, kissing all your sweet spots.

Leone kissed down from your neck to your chest, leaving multiple hickies. He moved down further to your wet heat. He kissed you through your soaked panties, smirking a bit. "This wet for me, amore? So needy..."

He slipped off the remaining clothing, finally taking away the last barrier to your dripping sex. Leone ran a finger up and down the lips between your legs, almost daring to slip a finger into you.

Abbacchio ran his finger across you one last time before his finger stopped at your clit. You whined quietly "Leo, please..."

"Please what, bella mio?" Leone faked confusion in his voice, making you more pent up.

"Please... Fuck me into next week Leone, I don't care how much I'll hurt tommorow. Please, baby" you pleaded to you husband. The sexual tension was killing you. You would just fuck yourself right there in front of him if he didn't give you what you wanted.

Leone 'tched' "Your wish is my command." He began playing with your clit, rubbing it in circles. He took his other hand and dove two fingers into your core.

You quietly moaned for him, finally getting what you wanted.

He dove down onto your neck, leaving smears of his lavender lipstick everywhere with the hickies. Abbacchio's free hand moved to your jaw and he forced you to look at him.

"Don't indulge yourself too much, bella" his fingers slipped out of you.

Abbacchio got on top of you and spread your legs slowly. Once they were wide open he moved himself closer, his cock almost touching your throbbing heat.

You wrapped your arms around Leone's neck "Please, bambino, I'm ready for you. I want you in me so so badly..."

Leone smiled "As you wish, bella mio" He slipped his hard dick inside of you. It was slow and a tight fit, but you loved it.

Once completely inside he wasted no time using your body as his fuck toy. His name's rolled off your tongue smoothly as he rocked your body.

Your insides felt like they were being rearranged and ripped apart. The pleasure was absolutely insane.

Abbacchio bit down on the crook of your neck and moaned, saying something you couldn't hear in Italian.

Your arms dropped and you gripped the bedsheets tightly, your knuckles turning white. Leone grabbed your hips and lifted them up, getting and even better angle than before.

Your legs were moved to over his shoulders, pushing you into a mating press. Leone reached deeper into your cunt than ever before, overpowering you.

The knot in your lower stomach was about to burst as Leone groped your thigh hard. Your walls clenched around him and you came hard.

You felt like your orgasm lasted forever once it stopped. Abbacchio still continued to fuck your sensitive pussy to get himself to orgasm which you gladly accepted.

He finally came about 30 seconds later, filling you up with his hot, warm semen.

He collapsed next to you after pulling out and letting the fluids drip from your swollen sex. "I love you, [name]. Don't you ever forget that"