Games|R. Kishibe

sorry I'm awful with updates, I can't find time for it or motivation, also smut part to Abbacchio coming soon
WARNINGS: sexy time, bad attempt at a plot, not proof read
TYPE: smut
WORDS: 1,446

You, Yukako, Koichi, and Rohan were all seated at Koichi's kitchen table. It was a rainy day and all of you decided to hang out indoors.

"You didn't say Uno!" You yelled at Rohan. He rolled his eyes and drew four cards. Koichi placed down a green 6 and Yukako placed down her last card, a blue 6.

Yukako smiled at Koichi "Did you see that, Koichi-Kun?" He nodded enthusiastically at Yukako.

"You did amazing sw-" You drowned out the rest of their conversation, it was easy to tune it out now. You looked down at your watch, 8:30pm. Shit.

"Hey guys, I gotta head home. My brother is gonna freak if I'm not back by 9:00" You got up and waved to them.

"Bye [name]! See you at school!" Yukako said to you. "Mhm! Bye [name]!"

Walking over to the door you got nothing from Rohan, not too surprising. You slipped on your black shoes and walked out the door, it was soaking wet out there.

A few steps out you felt the rain stop. You looked up to see a white umbrella above your head. Rohan was behind you holding it up "Walk with me, we're close anyway" you nodded.

You broke the silence with a question "Rohan, wanna play what are the odds? Basically, you ask what are the odds you'll-"

"I know how to play. Sure, let's do it" Rohan seemed... on edge?

"Alright, what are the odds you'll let me wear your headband! 1... 2... 3... go!"

"7!"
7."

Rohan sighed "Do I really have to let you?" You both stopped and you looked up at him very seriously. "Rohan, rules are rules. Hand it over!" You jumped up to try to reach his headband but he moved away quickly.

He 'tched' and took it off. His hair got super floopy and messy, it was pretty attractive. You put on his headband and smiled, satisfied.

"My turn... What are the odds you'll do whatever I say for 24 hours?" Rohan said, smirking at you cheekily. "1... 2... 3... go"

"4!"
"4!"

Your eyes widened as you realized you lost "Please don't torture me?" Rohan just laughed at you.

"I can't promise anything. We're at my place, you can go now. I'll see you soo-" You stopped Rohan and looked up at him.

You bit the inside of your cheek and stated at him with big bright eyes. "What are the odds you'll... You'll kiss me!"

Rohan was taken aback by this, but went with it anyway. "Alright"

"2!"
"10!"

You frowned at him "Dammit! I thought I wouldn't lose" Rohan dropped his umbrella and held your face in his hands.

He inched closer and closer until his nose was touching yours "Who said you lost?" Rohan pressed his lips against yours softly.

You quickly eased into the kiss, wrapping your arms around him. Both of you were getting drenched but neither of you cared. "So, what are the odds you'll come inside and stay the night?"