Hold Me|P. Fugo

got a writing spark so here y'all go
type, fluff
words, 1,328

this was a tiny bit rushed so sorry if it sucks sjgnsnnfndkd

EDIT: there's a few glitches with this chapter so please tell me if you find any! they keep randomly appearing

Now, being in a gang meant you had to do a lot of things. One of those things were errands for just general living with your team. Most of the time it was just one or two of you getting sent out. Today was different though

"Alright, everyone. Today we're all going out. Dress casually, we don't want attention getting drawn to us" Bucciarati announced.

Everyone looked pretty excited, it had been a while since we had gone on a group outing. "Where are we going? Are we gonna do something fun?" Narancia asked.

Bruno nodded "After the main errand we'll all be going on a boat ride in Vietri Sul Mare. Sound good?"

Everyone agreed and finished up breakfast. After cleaning up, it was time to dress casually. Well, as casual as everyone could get with closets full of only designer clothing.

Bruno had everyone circled up in the living room "Behave yourselves, me and Giorno will be carrying out the errand while all of you stay within the area. We'll meet at the port at 7:00, understand?"

With that, you all separated with Giorno and Bruno in one car and the rest of you in the other. It was a lavish limousine with a chauffeur, as always.

The drive was mostly Narancia and Mista bugging Abbacchio and Trish while you and Fugo had a calm conversation with Nara and Mista as background noise.

"I still don't understand how they make almond milk. Like, how do you milk an almond. A god damn almond." Fugo crossed his arms and huffed.

"I think they just soak almonds in water. Kinda like soaking tea bags in water, y'know?" You told him.

Fugo's expression went from confused to angry "That's not fucking almond milk then! That shit is fucking almond water! False fucking marketing!"

Fugo was definitely less than pleased with your answer.

You were all dropped off in front of a shopping center and large courtyard with a garden. Of course, everyone wanted to go blow some cash. So you did.

After spending a good thousand each you hung out in the courtyard with everyone.

"I'm borrrred. What should we do?" Mista asked. Abbacchio ignored the question and flipped through a magazine and Narancia perked up.