Forever|N. Risotto

words, 1,089
type, fluff?
spell check, no

sorry this is shitty, I have zero ideas for oneshots rn
kinda inspired by Haunt U by lil peep

You woke up to the sunrise shining through the spots open in your blackout curtains that Risotto insisted on. You turned to where your husband usually was laying. "Riz, baby... you up?" you asked without opening your eyes.

"Risotto?" You opened your eyes to see nothing but his side of the bed made the most it could be. You sat up quickly and looked around the room for any sign of him. Riz never made the bed...

You got up and put one of Risotto's zip ups over your tank top and shorts. You looked in the living room, bathroom, basement, and his study but he was nowhere to be found.

When you looked in the kitchen you saw a piece of paper on the counter. You went over to see what it was and picked it up. It was a note from him.

[Name],
I don't think you'll ever know how much this hurts me to do to you. I love you with every fiber of my soul and never forget that, baby.

I have to go and I don't know for how long. I'm not even sure if I'll make it back to you alive. If I don't, promise me bambina that you'll never love another man. I am yours and you are mine for eternity just like we vowed.

I know you're a valued member of Passione but I've instructed your capo to not mutter a word of where I am. I'd rather end it all than have you come look for me and get hurt.

I love you so so much and never forget that delcozza.

-Risotto Nero

You didn't notice until you touched your face but tears were streaming down your cheeks. Your breathing was hard and it felt like you were drowning.

"No, no, no, no, no! I need to go look for him! Motherfucker! Dammit!" You collapsed on the ground and started breathing even harder and choked on hot tears.

Risotto can't die, he's too strong, right? He wouldn't go knowing he'd die. He wouldn't do this to you! He won't do this to you!

You scrambled to your bedroom and got dressed. You made sure to have a gun and a knife on you for protection of you and Risotto.

It didn't take long for your capo to break and tell you where your husband went. After all, family is first no matter what, especially in a gang.

The trip to Sardinia felt like forever but worth it. Now was the hard part, actually finding Risotto. You hijacked a motercycle like your husband had taught you and went down every road on the island.

Adrenaline was overfilling your system and you felt like you could pass out. Taking the last few roads around the coast you saw something that could hint you on Risotto's location. Bucciarati's squad.

You hopped off the stolen bike and let it drop onto the ground. You almost went down the cliff to ask Bucciarati if he had seen Risotto, even if he was your husband's enemy you needed to know.

But then you heard a scream. You looked over to see him. Your husband fighting a pink haired kid in a crop top. The kid was bleeding... yellow? Definitely Riz's stand.

You ran over to Risotto and shouted for him "Riz! Risotto, let me help you!" His eyes flicked over to you and his hard expression immediately softened.

But then you saw a small plane coming twords the three of you... why would there be a toy plane here? But then it hit you. Aerosmith.

Risotto used Metallica one last time on the teen boy before you sprinted over to him "Risotto, it's Narancia's stand!". You tackled him down and the bullets from the plane hit you left calf. A second later and it would've hit your chest and killed you.

You let out a short scream of pain once the initial shock wore off. Risotto picked you up and ran with you in his arms so you two could get away as soon as possible.

He flagged over a car and it came to a stop. The man driving the car got out to ask what was wrong but before he knew it Risotto shoved you in the back seat and hopped in front.

Everything was fading in and out for you. You could basically feel your heartbeat in your ears and the pain and blood loss made you feel like you were going crazy.

Soon enough you blacked out from everything and every time you woke up was a complete mess of a blur.

At some point later you woke up in the small one person infirmary of the La Squadra hideout. Your leg was wrapped in multiple layers of bloody gauze and it hurt like a bitch.

You got up to go find someone but it hurt to walk on your leg. You decided fuck it, you can handle it.

Risotto was in his dark room with his computer sitting alone in a corner flipping a coin. You pushed open the door and he immediately looked up at you.

He ran twords you and hugged you, picking you up and not putting you down "Why would you do that? you're such a dumbass!" He yelled at you.

You began to cry into his coat "Because I can lose you! you're the love of my life! I need you more than oxygen, Risotto..."

You both silently cried together for a few minutes, him calling you dumb for going out to find him followed by 'i love yous' and 'i'll never let you gos'.

"I love you Risotto Nero, and I will always put you before myself. That's how marriage works... y'know?" You looked up at him with glassy eyes and a tear stained face.

"Just never get hurt because of me again... I'm so pissed at myself for not taking more measures to make sure you stayed safe." He hugged you tighter and you laid your head on his chest and he set his on your head.

"I saved your life, I think a messed up leg is more than worth that..." You slightly giggled and sighed.

"Let's go home... I'll order something for us and we can cuddle and watch movies all night, sound good?" Risotto asked. You nodded in agreement.

"As long as you take some time off work, alright?" It was more of a demand than a question, but Risotto agreed. All you wanted was just him safe and with you.