21 ° Happiness!!

[ Chenle and Jisung, both 17 years]

"Jisung hurry up we are getting late." Chenle shouted from downstairs.

"Can you come up here and help me a little?" Jisung shouted back.

Chenle shook his head and made his way towards their room. Upon entering he was welcomed by the sight of Jisung struggling to put on a tie. Jisung put off the tie and tried to tie it again from the start.

Chenle shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Give me that." He stood in front if Jisung and held out his hand. Jisung first looked at Chenle then handed the tie to him, rubbing his nape after it.

Chenle tied it up. "Yah that's too tight." Jisung complained. Chenle chuckled before loosening it up a bit. "Learn it if you don't wanna die next time. Now let's go, they are waiting." Jisung nodded and made their way outside the house.

_______

With the presence of Johnny and Ten's some friends (them being Jaehyun, Taeyong, Winwin and Yuta ; but Jisung and Chenle knew none of them) they got married in a church.

_______

Now the 8 of them were sitting in a restaurant, happily chatting amongst themselves.

"So I heard about you guys too are..." Taeyong started looking at the youngests of them.

The two felt awkward speaking to a stranger about their relationship. Neither of them spoke. They were already awkward the moment they met the others and now they were being asked this question.

"Nah Taeyong, they are still in high school, let them graduate college, get a job, then we'll see." Ten interrupted. "I still didn't get, how you know Jaehyun?"

"Why do you sound bitter about me?" Jaehyun asked and laughed.

Meanwhile, Johnny told the youngests that they can sit somewhere else if they want and the two silently got up without anyone noticing and made their way to the far back of the restaurant, while the chats amongst the adults went on.

_______

"Jeez who the hell does he think? How weird, a stranger asking about our relationship, doesn't even know us." Chenle made a face.

Jisung laughed and pinched Chenle's cheeks. "But now that we are out of there, don't you feel like we are on a date?" Jisung smiled.

Chenle blushed, "Well now that you mentioned.."

Jisung put his arm around Chenle's shoulder and pulled him closer to his body, squeezing him a little. (They didn't sit across each other.)

They ordered foods and ate them in comfortable silence surrounding them. Sometimes Jisung would feed Chenle and they would smile at each other and vice versa.

When they were done, Jisung paid the bills and again made their way to the table where the others were sitting. Upon arrival, they saw that half of them were wasted, good thing Johnny wasn't, they could go home without having any problem.

_______

They bid goodbyes to each other and went home their separate ways except Jaehyun and Taeyong tagging along with them as they were neighbors.

_______

"Wah I'm so tired today." Ten said as soon as they stepped in their house.

"Yeah. I'm never attending another wedding. Never ever." Chenle agreed and complained.

Ten chuckled along with Johnny, "We'll see about that. For now go take some rest, good thing tomorrow is weekend."

Chenle nodded and made his way towards his room along with Jisung.

_____________________________________________

Here we got JohnTen wedding without much description :'D

Published: 08-04-2020
Words: 618

Published: 08-04-2020Words: 618

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeah ^

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Yeah ^

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Done reading this chap, now go to YouTube and stream Ridin' then comeback here if you want to continue the story :) happy streaming and happy reading - request from the author, or leave this story :)

° HOME ° CHENJI ° [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें