20 ° -----

Ten knocked for a while at Jisung and Chenle's door making Jisung lazily get up and open the door.

"Oh. Yeah I'm up and I'll wake him up too. After breakfast we can go." Jisung spoke rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. Ten nodded and smiled before making his way to the diner.

______

"Hey wake up sleepyhead." Jisung lied down on Chenle's stomach, making a plus sign by both of them on the bed. Chenle groaned.

"Wake up." Jisung whined.

"What is it?"

"We are all going to the beach today, it's the last day here."

Chenle whined, "Get off me."

Jisung stood up and Chenle sat up on the bed, rubbing his hands on his face.

"Let's get ready." Jisung announced making his way to the bathroom. Chenle still sat on the bed, waiting for Jisung to come out of the bathroom.

______

"Jisung no. I don't want to get wet." Chenle screeched.

"And who said I'm gonna obey you?" Jisung continued dragging Chenle to the sea.

"Jisung. Please."

Jisung only shook his head. When he was successful dragging Chenle to the sea, he splashed water on the boy and ran.

"You- come back here you asshole." Chenle cursed and chased Jisung.

"Did he just curse?" Johnny asked Ten.

"No he used an endearment. Now let's go there." Ten declined and dragged Johnny along with him to who knows where. (Yeah the author doesn't know either 😛)

"Watch out. You don't want your uncles to hear you cursing." Jisung laughed and ran.

Chenle fumed and sped up to chase Jisung. When he was close to the boy, he pushed Jisung on the water and started laughing as the boy was fully drenched.

"Great job. I'm very proud of you." Jisung said and slightly propped up before pulling Chenle into the water along with him, earning a loud shrill. "And now I'm prouder of myself." He laughed.

Chenle sat there, sulking. "I hate you."

"Sure you do." Jisung stood up, pulling Chenle with him. "Let's go sit somewhere."

"I'm fully soaked." Chenle whined.

"It will dry up, stop complaining, I'm all soaked also." Jisung intertwined their hands as they sat on the beach, not far from the sea, the water wetting their feets often.

"I wanted to stay here for a few more days." Jisung stated.

"I don't wanna fail on the exams."

"You are a genius, you don't need to worry." Jisung said and earned a punch on his arm. "What I'm only stating the fact."

"Then you should learn something from this genius."

"I don't mind."

"So the first thing you need to learn is to not drag me on the water and to not get wet."

"Oh okay I'll try to forget that."

Chenle shook his head and slapped Jisung on the arm. They sat there for a while until Johnny came up to them and sat beside them.

"Did you guys have fun?"

They nodded.

"We will be heading out in the evening. Ten and I are going inside, what about you two?"

"Sure, we'll go too." Chenle spoke.

"And are you two I mean I don't have any problem just curious."

Jisung chuckled, "Yes we are, don't worry we won't do anything stupid."

"Okay. Good to hear, because study is the first priority, you still haven't graduated high school."

"I know papa." Jisung got up and squished Johnny's cheeks. He came back in front of Chenle and held out his hand.

Chenle held Jisung's hand and was pulled on his feet.

"Who's gonna pull me up?" Johnny whined.

"You are a grown ass tall man Johnny get up and let's go inside." Ten shouted from not far.

"Will you stop cursing?"

"No." Ten made a straight face at Johnny.

Johnny pouted and got up. And all of them made their way inside the hotel.

__________________________________________

•_•

Idfk what to name this chapter

Published: 07-04-2020
Words: 672

[how to write in tiny font:  "saraleo" okay bye nevermind UHSHEDDIDJ]

Should have added Chenle in there too ^