11 ° Family

"Hey Johnny."

"Oh hey Jae." Johnny and Ten stopped on their tracks to talk to the person who called them.

"There was some shouting going on in your house a while ago. Did something happen?"

"I guess the boys had some problems... They didn't want me there, but they called, I'm going in. And thanks for asking. When did you return?"

"No problem, I returned yesterday actually, also take care."

"You too." Johnny smiled at the person then unlocked the door. "Let's go."

"I don't like him."

"Who?"

"That Jae shit or whatever."

Johnny laughed, "But he's a good guy."

Ten gave him a look.

"He has a boyfriend already, just informing, if you are jealous." Johnny teased.

"In your dreams. CHENLE!! Where are you? Tennie is here." Ten uttered entering the house completely.

The two boys came down. Jisung following behind Chenle.

"What-"

Jisung indicated Ten to not ask anything about before. Ten understood and smiled, "Anyway wanna go shopping?"

Chenle shook his head.

"Watch something?"

Chenle again shook his head.

"Then what do you wanna do? We all will do whatever you say, except for leaving you alone."

Chenle giggled, "Can we make some food, the four of us together?"

"Of course baby, anything for you." Ten caressed Chenle's hair and planted a kiss on his forehead.

'This is not how I felt when Jisung... kissed me, what do I do?'

"Anything the problem Chenle, you can always tell me you know?" Ten asked sensing Chenle's sudden nervousness.

"It's fine. I'm fine." Chenle smiled at Ten.

"Just know I'm always here for you, we all are." Ten smiled and Chenle nodded.

"Okay then let's go to the kitchen, come on you old giant." Ten dragged Johnny along with him, leaving the two boys in the living room.

"I'm not old." Johnny complained only to get a snicker from Ten.

Jisung approached Chenle from behind and held his hand, "Let's go!!"

Chenle looked at their hands and just stared at it for a while. Jisung could only observe Chenle for now.

"CHENLE!!" After a while Ten called again. Chenle shook his head and also made his way to the kitchen, dragging Jisung along with him.

_______

When they sat down to eat dinner, "Everything is okay, right you two?" Johnny asked looking across the table where the two teens sat.

Chenle looked up and flashed a smile at him, "Yes uncle, thanks to you all."

"Uh no no, we did nothing at all. Anyways let's eat, and if there even is any problem Chenle, just know we are all here for you." Ten spoke.

Chenle once again smiled at them, "I'm really glad to have you guys. Now let's really eat, the food will get cold otherwise."

The two adults also flashed him a smile.