3 ° Light

The little boys were ushered at the dining table by the man.

After they finished dinner, the man cleaned up the table and the boys were told to sit at the sofa again. The man appeared before them after a while and hugged each of them one by one.

"So as you'll be staying with us, I need some of your documents to keep with me but... your house is probably... no definitely locked... so how do we get them?" The man spoke looking at Chenle and tried making a cute thinking face.

"Oh we need to inform the police before that and--"

"Ten uncle!!" The boy named Jisung, shouted, startling Chenle who looked at him and the other boy quickly apologized.

The man smiled at Jisung, "I was just testing to see if you still remember him."

"Yes papa, why wouldn't I?" Jisung pouted.

"Okay okay." The man ruffled Jisung's hair and after that called the said person mentioned by Jisung.

"Okay yeah, see you too." After a while, he ended the call and looked back at the boys and then at Jisung.

"He'll be here tomorrow."

Jisung smiled.

"But till then, I don't want you to sleep alone Chenle, so.. I was thinking if you would share the room with my son.. I'm definitely not letting you sleep alone.. I hope you are okay with it. And until you turn 13, you'll be sharing the room. Okay?" The man spoke to Chenle gently.

"It's okay." Chenle replied, lowering his head.

"Jisung?" The man looked at the said boy and the said boy shook his head, smiling, which indicated that he also did not have any problem with the idea.

"So now let's take you guys to bed." The man held out his hands in front of them, which both of the boys took gladly (and Chenle shyly) and they made their way to Jisung's room.

After tucking them to bed, the man kissed them on the foreheads, wished good nights and left the room, leaving the light on and closing the door slightly.

_________

When Jisung was certain that his father has left, he moved his body towards Chenle and placed his arm over the boy's neck and torso area, as the boy was lying on his back. Jisung nuzzled his face on the boy's arm.

Chenle turned his head at the boy's direction and then placed his palm on the boy's arm, turned his head to look at the ceiling and let his eyes close and sleep take over him.

_________________________________________

That's the third chapter.

Hope you liked it too :'D

Vote and comment your thoughts.

Just reminding again, this is not incest.

____

My exams are after 15th April and my mom keep making me study I'M LITERALLY BORED OUT OF MY MIND 😵😡

____

Published: 22-03-2020
Words: 482

Published: 22-03-2020Words: 482

Wtf

How are these possible 💀