12 ° Destination

"Okay head back to bed, and don't forget to pack your bags, because we'll be heading off early."

"Huh?" Chenle was confused.

"We are going to Jeju again." Ten informed.

"But this is so sudden?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah but you guys' summer vacation started and I wanted to visit Jeju again, so yeah." Johnny explained rubbing his nape.

"Yah you should have at least told them a little earlier. When are you going to learn to not make people hurry." Ten smacked Johnny's head and then shook his head while releasing a sigh.

"You can take your time boys, it doesn't matter when we head out." Ten informed them.

"But-"

"-Shut up." Ten glared at Johnny and dragged him along with him, "Let's pack your things now." And they disappeared in Johnny's room.

Jisung approached Chenle and held his hand again, "Let's go?" He asked softly.

Chenle looked at Jisung, "Yeah." He smiled a little and they made their ways to their room.

______

What Chenle didn't know was, it was Jisung's plan to go to Jeju again and cheer him up a little bit more. But maybe Jisung has some other plans also.

______

(Next day)

"JOHN. FUCKING. NY." Ten shouted from outside the house.

Jisung and Chenle looked at each other and started giggling, it was like nothing happened at all between them, no awkwardness from yesterday.

"I'M COMING I'M COMING." Johnny shouted from inside the house.

"This man, always hurry people up and then he'll be late forever." Ten heaved a deep sigh.

"Hey, you might want to check your language in front of the boys." Johnny came out from the house, dragging a bag along with him.

Ten rolled his eyes. "I say what I want to say. No one stops me." Ten gave him a look.

Johnny came near the car where Ten was standing and lowered his head down to Ten's level, faces being close, "Really? I might know the way though."

Ten blushed, "Shut up and get in the car you dumb shit."

Johnny shook his head and sighed.

After starting the engine, "Hey boys, I suggest you to not learn the bad words that Ten uses." Johnny spoke and turned on some music.

Jisung and Chenle looked at each other again and tried to not smile. Surprisingly they succeeded a little bit and then turned their heads to look out the window from their own sides.

After a while, Chenle felt Jisung lacing his fingers with his. He looked to see Jisung still looking out the window. Chenle didn't know why, but he rested his head on Jisung's shoulder and looked outside again from his side of the window and Jisung smiled.

On the way to Jeju, Chenle got comfortable on the seat and his head on Jisung's shoulder that he fell asleep. When they reached the airport, Jisung tapped on Chenle's cheek and he opened his eyes slightly so that the blinding light won't hit his eyes. He looked up at Jisung with half open eyes, head still on his shoulder.

"We've reached the airport." Jisung was also looking at Chenle, then he suddenly booped their noses. "Did you sleep well."

Chenle smiled and hummed, then he straightened himself and stretched, the polo going up revealing his waist a little and Jisung giggled as he found the sight cute.