13 ° Like this

"Nice view." Chenle said walking up to the window of his and Jisung's shared room.

"Indeed." But Jisung was looking at Chenle's back and the view outside. Then after a while, Jisung lied down on the bed without changing his clothes.

"Yah how many times do I need to tell you that you shouldn't go on bed without changing your clothes." Chenle said walking into the bathroom to change into some comfortable clothes.

"Hmmmmmmmm."

"Now don't just fall asleep there." Chenle said from the bathroom.

"Hmmmmmmmm."

Chenle shook his head and changed his clothes. After coming out of the bathroom, he went to one side of the bed, grabbed Jisung's wrist and tried to pull him to get him sit but instead he was pulled into Jisung's chest.

"Yah the fuck are you doing? I just changed. Go chaaaangeeee." Chenle complained.

"Hmmmm. But first can I be like this for a moment. Please?" Jisung said and wrapped his arm around Chenle's waist.

Chenle hit Jisung's chest and struggled to get rid of Jisung's hold. "Stop being clingy for one sec."

"Ouch. I'm not clingy for 86400 seconds, I don't cling onto you, when we eat, you shower, we do homeworks, attend classes in school and the list can go on, so I will not take complaints." Jisung pouted.

"No shit. Go change then we'll go to the beach after eating something. Uncles are probably outside in the diner. Waiting for us to have lunch and then go outside. Cooome ooon don't be lazy." Chenle sternly said.

Jisung pouted and nuzzled his face on Chenle's fluffy hair. "Okay, stand up."

"How can I if you are still gonna hold me like this?"

Jisung grinned and let go of Chenle, who stood up and folded his arms in front of his chest giving Jisung a done look. In return, Jisung stuck his tongue out and walked off to the bathroom.

Meanwhile, Chenle called Johnny and informed them about going outside soon after Jisung's done.

Jisung got out of the bathroom. He noticed Chenle staring at him but did not point it out.

"Ready?" Jisung asked.

"Oh yeah, let's go." Chenle said, mentally scolding himself and then made his way to the diner of the hotel where they met up with Johnny and Ten, Jisung following behind. They ate some light food and made their way to the beach. It wasn't really a lunch at that hour.

The sun was setting down, so they didn't go for swimming. Only enjoyed the view. Johnny and Ten sat at a secluded place, but they can still watch Jisung's and Chenle's movements.

Where the water was hitting the coast, Chenle stood there, his feet getting wet by the water. Jisung was also standing beside him, one feet behind.

After a while, Jisung held Chenle by the arm and pulled him towards his chest with a slight force. Chenle first flinched but later got comfortable. Jisung's arms made their ways around Chenle's torso and Chenle held onto the arms, leaning his body on Jisung's.

"You know if people saw us like this, they might think of us wrongly."

"I don't fucking care. They have minds, they can think, if their mind is not crazy then they will not mind. Stop being a worrywart." Jisung rested his chin on Chenle's shoulder.

"What if uncles saw us like this?" Chenle questioned again.

"I still don't care. But I bet you, they are busy in their own world. Are you nervous?"