Epilogue

15 years later

Jasper POV.

"Hello moms and sibs you know its my first day as senior high school now" I said while controlling myself not to cry.

I am currently here on my family's grave. Its been 15 years since they were gone. I never got the chance to play with my siblings. I never got the chance to bond with my parents. I am so mad. Mad in this world that why did they didn't took me with them. Why do I have to stay here? I got a lot of responsibilities in me. I never been so happy, despite of having everything  I still feel nothing. My family was been taken away from me. I have to take revenge for them. They need to get the justice that they deserve. No, not just that,...I am going to kill her. I am going to kill Asunta. It's good that my grandpa allowed me to enroll myself in special force training program. I just got back from it. Its been awhile since I smell this weather in New York.  

"Miss Anderson, we have to go now you're going to be late for your first day in school" my driver called from behind.

"I have to go now guys, I'll visit you again soon. I love you and I missed you all" I said and kiss their gravestone.

I walk straight to my car.

"I miss you so much Miss" my personal driver Fernan told me

"Thank you Ferns, I miss  you all too, now please lets stop to my favourite coffeeshop" I told him

"Sure miss, sure." he said.

I sighed thinking about how my days will go....

(Hello guys, so this will be continue to my next book. Some part of the story actually about me. I am really sorry that I have to kill them its just I wanted to make it even more interesting and thinking that it would be great for my next Book. Well, I just thought about it. Thank you so much for reading my book. I'm sorry for some grammatical errors and spellings. If I have time, I will edit them soon. Thank you again 🙂. Have a nice day and take care guys!!!)